Levi, the Levites, and the Levitical Priesthood.

beameup

Shalom.

I am not sure about your answer. What makes you believe that the Eastern Sea is the Dead Sea? Is that what you said here? I do not know why you say that it will be healed, nor any time frame.

Shalom.

Jacob
It's pretty obvious that you have not read Ezekiel 40-48; or if you have read it, you have a reading deficit disorder. You say you read the Scriptures, but somehow cannot understand clearly what you have read. This usually is a sign of someone who has been "programed" by a superior like a "guru" or "rabbi" or "cult leader", so they lack the ability to think for themselves.
Blindness is upon Israel because they have rejected Messiah Yeshua:

And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away. -- 2 Corinthians 3:13-16

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's pretty obvious that you have not read Ezekiel 40-48; or if you have read it, you have a reading deficit disorder. You say you read the Scriptures, but somehow cannot understand clearly what you have read. This usually is a sign of someone who has been "programed" by a superior like a "guru" or "rabbi" or "cult leader", so they lack the ability to think for themselves.
Blindness is upon Israel because they have rejected Messiah Yeshua:

And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away. -- 2 Corinthians 3:13-16
Shalom.

None of the above that you wrote about me is true. If you intended to use the scripture you quoted to prove your point you have done so in error. I do not hold these things against you. Do you believe in or adhere to Dispensationalism? You have expressed many things that I do not know to be true.

Shalom.

Jacob