Lessons from the life of Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lessons from the life of Jacob.

Here are some scripture verses I came up with recently that are a good reminder or teach me about where I am at in life.

Proverbs 16:9 NASB - The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

It is okay to have plans.

Ecclesiastes 4:10 NASB - For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.

I haven't really fallen before and don't really have anyone to lift me up.

Leviticus 20:10 NASB - 'If there is a man who commits adultery with another man's wife, one who commits adultery with his friend's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Job 24:15 NASB - "The eye of the adulterer waits for the twilight, Saying, 'No eye will see me.' And he disguises his face.

The end of a day or knowing when day was does not reliquish a person from the responsibility of making good choices, even with words sometimes, if necessary or if that is required.

1 Corinthians 7:1 NASB - Now concerning the things about which you wrote, it is good for a man not to touch a woman.

If a person ever does get married, obviously their spouse or marital partner should not be deprived except by agreement, and it would be okay to touch then, but for the man not someone who is not your wife.

Shalom.

Jacob