Lesbian Lawmaker Threatens to Out GOP Adulterers who oppose 'marriage equality'

Quincy

I'm not sure I see the problem. Should people who commit adultery be able to stay annonymous? Do adulterers really have any business talking about "family values"? Should they even be in office?

Do as I say, not as I do.......

The creed of any power hungry authoritarian chump, from priests to politicians.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Understood, and she is pointing out the hypocrisy. But is drawing from gossip the proper way to go about outing these people? And this seems counter to right to privacy......I don't know. She seems vengeful over the same sex marriage issue.
God can use the actions of villains for good (Ge 50:20).

For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known (Mt 10:26).

"God will move heaven and earth to show you his will." ~ Charles Stanley

I have come to the brink of utter ruin, and now I must face public disgrace (Pr 5:14).

See:

Respond to Evil with Blessing: Church Discipline

The Crisis of Temptation, Part 2 Winning the Private War Against Temptation by John MacArthur

snidely-whiplash_6902.jpg

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What this woman is doing, is playing on the fears of those who have something to hide. She's bluffing, mostly.

Bad idea.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yep ... tit for tat. Seems she has taken some notes from her opponents.

Ya know, I've asked this a couple times now and haven't gotten an answer:

If she was threatening to expose hypocrites as closet cases, why would the Christians here have a problem with it?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya know, I've asked this a couple times now and haven't gotten an answer:

If she was threatening to expose hypocrites as closet cases, why would the Christians here have a problem with it?

My guess ... protecting a side is more important than standing against indiscretions.

Hidden OR open adultery is much worse than a person being open about their sexuality.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Understood, and she is pointing out the hypocrisy. But is drawing from gossip the proper way to go about outing these people? And this seems counter to right to privacy......I don't know. She seems vengeful over the same sex marriage issue.

Exactly, by making her empty threat, then admitting she had no evidence of such, only gossip, she shows herself already willing to use extortion to try to force people to do what she wants - ie support her agenda.

Already shows she dishonest.

GFR7

Exactly, by making her empty threat, then admitting she had no evidence of such, only gossip, she shows herself already willing to use extortion to try to force people to do what she wants - ie support her agenda.

Already shows she dishonest.
I agree!

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Well being that all LGBTs care about is sex, as it is there chosen, central identifying substance above all other things, it's not surprising that a lesbian would come and threaten others on it.

TracerBullet

Well being that all LGBTs care about is sex, as it is there chosen, central identifying substance above all other things, it's not surprising that a lesbian would come and threaten others on it.

Congradulations - you just made Angel4truth's basless claim about promiscuity look well thought out