Left is spluttering as conservatives pull their kids out of public schools

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, I'll give you more ammo for mocking me.

I now type at about 2 or 3 words a minute at best. I had a stroke a couple of months ago that affects my left hand and make so many typos I can't keep track of all of them. So. go ahead and chortle and say you don't believe me. I've only made about 50 typos in this paragraph. Laugh and mock to your heart's content. I've given you the ultimate weapon against me. Let's see how much use you can make of it
I'm almost exclusively on my handheld nowadays with voice recognition software. It's much faster but requires attention that I don't always have to proofread before I hit send. I do miss some of the operations that I could more easily do on my laptop with a mouse, cutting and pasting - that sort of thing.

marke

The shift? Where have you been?

Catholic parochial schools in America were a response to 19th. century anti-Catholic Protestants. We were way out in front of you on that curve.

Otherwise, conservatives have been pulling their kids out of the public school system for 50-60 years now.

This is not news. It's just your flavor of the day.

on its ear
Our church started its Christian school 50 years ago. My wife has been teaching there for 45 years. She graduated from Bob Jones University in 1974.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Our church started its Christian school 50 years ago. My wife has been teaching there for 45 years. She graduated from Bob Jones University in 1974.

Christian schools range from very good to below average or worse. One of the Christian schools I went to disciplined students by putting soap in their mouths and taping them shut.

marke

Christian schools range from very good to below average or worse. One of the Christian schools I went to disciplined students by putting soap in their mouths and taping them shut.
Our school is top-notch. One of our former students was appointed by Trump and approved by Congress to serve as an ambassador to the UN under Niki Haley. Another graduate is a medical doctor in Florida. Another graduate served as a district attorney in Florida. And more.

marke

Our school is top-notch. One of our former students was appointed by Trump and approved by Congress to serve as an ambassador to the UN under Niki Haley. Another graduate is a medical doctor in Florida. Another graduate served as a district attorney in Florida. And more.
Two of my wife's fellow classmates at Bob Jones are famous politicians. One served as a US senator and another is still serving as the Governor of Arkansas. My sister in law served on Senator Strom Thurmon's staff.

Gary K

Banned
I'm almost exclusively on my handheld nowadays with voice recognition software. It's much faster but requires attention that I don't always have to proofread before I hit send. I do miss some of the operations that I could more easily do on my laptop with a mouse, cutting and pasting - that sort of thing.
I don't own a smart phone. Never will. It's hard enough these days to keep a PC running Linux half way secure.

Privacy on a smart phone is non-existent.