KKK leader says that he is "glad" about Heather Heyer's death

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
KKK leader says that he is "glad" about Heather Heyer's death
Trump gives supremacists an unequivocal boost
Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017.

A North Carolina KKK leader says that he is “glad” that anti-white supremacist protester Heather Heyer was run down and killed in Virginia.

Neo-Nazi James Fields faces a murder charge for the death of 32-year-old Heyer, who was protesting an alt-right rally in Charlottesville before she was killed.

“I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died,” Justin Moore “a Grand Dragon” in a KKK organization, told WBTV.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all.”

Members of Moore’s “Loyal White Knights” group were in Charlottesville for the alt-right rally, which was plagued by violence and also saw the helicopter crash deaths of two state troopers.

The voicemail for the group’s phone number also praises Fields.

“Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one n----r-lover named Heather Heyer,” the hateful message said.

The eruption of violence this weekend has been met with nationwide condemnation of neo-Nazis and the KKK’s ideology, and praise for Heyer standing up to hate.

“For her, it wasn’t just lip service,” her dad told the Daily News of how his daughter, a paralegal in Charlottesville, fought injustice.`

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kk...out-heather-heyers-death/ar-AAq9Z68?li=BBnb7K

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

David Duke of the KKK has praised President Trump in an email for his news conference and now the North Carolina KKK leader says that he is “glad” that anti-white supremacist protester Heather Heyer was run down and killed in Virginia.

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa,”
- former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke

He referred to James Fields Jr. as a "white patriot" for "running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one ....."

President Trump had his chance to denounce and distance himself from this element of American society - he made his choices and now will have to live with the consequences!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
David Duke of the KKK has praised President Trump in an email for his news conference and now the North Carolina KKK leader says that he is “glad” that anti-white supremacist protester Heather Heyer was run down and killed in Virginia.

He referred to James Fields Jr. as a "white patriot" for "running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one ....."

President Trump had his chance to denounce and distance himself from this element of American society - he made his choices and now will have to live with the consequences!

You are so stupid it's scary. Trump has no connection to white supremacists

drbrumley

What freaking planet do you live on...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You are so stupid it's scary. Trump has no connection to white supremacists

What freaking planet do you live on...

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa,”
- former Klu Klux Klan leader David Duke

Former Klu Klux Klan leader David Duke sent the President a complimentary email for his "honesty & courage" - the same Klu Klux Klan that is now praising James Fields Jr. as a "white patriot" for "running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one ....."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Former Klu Klux Klan leader David Duke sent the President a complimentary email for his "honesty & courage" - the same Klu Klux Klan that is now praising James Fields Jr. as a "white patriot" for "running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one ....."

David is right about Trump

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
David is right about Trump

- former Klu Klux Klan leader David Duke

What does it say about Donald Trump when the only positive email resulting from today's news conference comes from the Klu Klux Klan?

Marco Rubio
✔ ‎@marcorubio

Mr. President,you can't allow #WhiteSupremacists to share only part of blame.They support idea which cost nation & world so much pain

5:53 PM - Aug 15, 2017

Paul Ryan‏Verified account
@SpeakerRyan

We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity.

3:01 PM - 15 Aug 2017

Rep. Charlie Dent
✔ ‎@RepCharlieDent

@POTUS must stop the moral equivalency! AGAIN, white supremacists were to blame for the violence in #Charlottesville.

5:33 PM - Aug 15, 2017

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen‏Verified account @RosLehtinen

Blaming "both sides" for #Charlottesville?! No. Back to relativism when dealing with KKK, Nazi sympathizers, white supremacists? Just no.

1:34 PM - 15 Aug 2017

John McCain
✔ ‎@SenJohnMcCain

There's no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States should say so

9:02 PM - Aug 15, 2017

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What does it say about Donald Trump when the only positive email resulting from today's news conference comes from the Klu Klux Klan?

Simple ... they see him as one of their own. Their values are his values.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yep. White Power !!!!

:)

2929854729_4e78d1d3a8.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Kind of a strange statement coming from an American Indian.

I remember how you supported white supremacist groups under another username. How does Christianity and white supremacy coincide?
No, you don't remember me supporting white supremacist under another user name. I think I remember you admitting to being in and loving gay relationship, under another user name, of course.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you don't remember me supporting white supremacist under another user name. I think I remember you admitting to being in and loving gay relationship, under another user name, of course.

(Sigh, Aaron is really taking my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

I remember you stating this in white supremacist thread:

It's obvious that whites are the superior race on earth -
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123103-White-Lives-Matter&p=4926144&viewfull=1#post4926144

Again: How can someone claim to be a follower of Christ and think like that?