KJO BR XIV Supplemental Material from Enyart and Duffy

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for not posting in this thread. This is for Bob Enyart and Will Duffy to add official BR XIV debate supplemental material. We have a lot of great information that we weren't able to get into the KJO debate that we'd like to post here. If there is something that you are specifically looking for, please don't hesitate to ask by emailing Bob@kgov.com.

In Christ,

- Bob E.

Errata List:
- “1 John 5:7-8 contains text that is not found [but] in a handful of very late manuscripts”
- Between us (Will Duffy and Bob E.) we have only four years of Greek, but it was me (Bob) who misapplied the feminine pronoun in the Septuagint’s Ruth 3:5 and assumed it went with the verb (it doesn’t). So I thank Will Kinney for correcting me when he wrote that it, “could mean either ‘he went’ or ‘she went…’”

Handy Links: KJO BR XIV; Grandstands Discussion Thread;

First Installment of Supplemental Material:

The KJB’s Punctuation: Would the KJO movement claim that the Bible’s punctuation is inspired? If consistent with its hyper-literalism, they would conclude that the King’s English was not the language of the promise that not “one jot or one tittle” [“title” in 1656 KJB] of the Scriptures would pass away. Regarding Blasphemous “Comma” Bibles that wrongly equates the Lord to criminals, that translation problem began in 1395, was corrected by the newer versions, and then reappeared with the 1611 KJB translators’ annotations in the 1602 Bishops’ Bible.

blasphemous-comma-history-1395-to-today-luke-23!28.jpg

Last edited: