KGOV Response Plan for an Islamic Nuclear Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
Beware, because The Terrorists™ are everywhere, and could be anyone...
You? I never would've thunk it, but, now that you mention it, the resemblance is uncanny!

Gerald

Resident Fiend
truthman said:
You? I never would've thunk it, but, now that you mention it, the resemblance is uncanny!
Well, remember that serial killers look just like everybody else, so the same applies to terrorists; they work to blend in with the rest of the population. It isn't just wild-eyed brown guys with beards, you know.

That quiet, inoffensive fellow down the hall of the apartment building, who helps the little granny ladies with their groceries: what do you really know about him...?

So, yes, anyone could be a terrorist...even the person standing right next to you...

Adam

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
Well, remember that serial killers look just like everybody else, so the same applies to terrorists; they work to blend in with the rest of the population. It isn't just wild-eyed brown guys with beards, you know.

That quiet, inoffensive fellow down the hall of the apartment building, who helps the little granny ladies with their groceries: what do you really know about him...?

So, yes, anyone could be a terrorist...even the person standing right next to you...
No, they don't necessarily blend in, no matter what Hollywood wants to you to believe. You ever notice in movies that terrorists are always grumpy, white, European men?

Speaking of blending in, the 9/11 hijackers certainly didn't do that while wearing their green bandanas.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
truthman said:
No, they don't necessarily blend in, no matter what Hollywood wants to you to believe. You ever notice in movies that terrorists are always grumpy, white, European men?
I wouldn't know, as I don't watch those kinds of movies.
Speaking of blending in, the 9/11 hijackers certainly didn't do that while wearing their green bandanas.
And yet, they managed to do the deed.

But for every loud, stupid terrorist that gets caught, there's at least one and usually more quiet, smart ones who don't get caught.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
I wouldn't know, as I don't watch those kinds of movies.
And yet, they managed to do the deed.

But for every loud, stupid terrorist that gets caught, there's at least one and usually more quiet, smart ones who don't get caught.
How would you know that if they haven't been caught?

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gerald said:

Theoretically yes, but in this case pragmatically they have all been Muslim fascists.

Not to mention that their stated goal is to exterminate all infidels. I have heard that this is actually being taught in Mosques in the West.

Enyart appears to have the only feasible plan I have heard so far. It may not be perfect, but it will have to do until a better one comes along.

Remember, the whole point of an effective deterrent is to assure that you will never have to use it.

Last edited:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
truthman said:
How would you know that if they haven't been caught?
Given that I operate under the presumption that The Enemy™ is at least as intelligent (and as devious) as I am, it is a reasonable conclusion to draw.

Misdirection is a powerful weapon in an insurgent's arsenal: draw your opponent's attention over here so you can go do something naughty over there.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
bob b said:
Theoretically yes, but in this case pragmatically they have all been muslim facists.
That depends upon how broadly one defines the term "terrorist".
Not to mention that their stated goal is to exterminate all infidels.
Then we, the infidels, should exterminate them first. Simple self-defense, that.
Remember, the whole point of an effective deterrent is to assure that you will never have to use it.
But what if you have an "effective deterrent" coupled with the desire to use it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.