Justified by works !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Denial of truth and rabbit trail Continues.

I said
lol You seem to insult the Spirit of grace. As though proving what you say is ridiculous. Not to God.

[1Th 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

[Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what [is] that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh! A proof texting thread! How fun!

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith.

Romans 4:4 “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Now, here's where you go about explaining to everyone how these (and probably a hundred others that I could have quoted) don't mean what seem to mean.

Ready! Go!

I said
lolol Do you know what grace means???

xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law. God explained that we didn't have nothing to do with His grace. It was His decision to send Jesus with the law of Christ.

Last edited:

beloved57

I said
lol You seem to insult the Spirit of grace. As though proving what you say is ridiculous. Not to God.

[1Th 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

[Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what [is] that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

More rabbit trail. You reject clear scripture truth Rom 5:19

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
More rabbit trail. You reject clear scripture truth Rom 5:19

I said
ROFLOL Your basing your whole belief on one verse, one verse. And in order to come up with your conclusion you must reject over a hundred verses. I even posted three revelations of Jesus Christ. One verse with the wrong conclusion. lolol

beloved57

I said
ROFLOL Your basing your whole belief on one verse, one verse. And in order to come up with your conclusion you must reject over a hundred verses. I even posted three revelations of Jesus Christ. One verse with the wrong conclusion. lolol

Rabbit trail.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I said
lolol Do you know what grace means???

xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law. God explained that we didn't have nothing to do with His grace. It was His decision to send Jesus with the law of Christ.

You people always make things way more complicated that is necessary. Grace and Law are not synonyms. The gospel of grace is not a replacement set of laws. (How can anyone believe such a thing?)

These threads with this same set of characters participating are always equal parts amusing and irritating. It's fascinating that you begin a post with laughter in response to my having done nothing at all but simply and directly quote four passages of scripture. Isn't it interesting that without my having had to say a word about the verses, YOU took them to say that salvation has nothing to do with works. You're laughing at Paul, not me! And you're the one supposedly defending grace against an idiot like B57 who couldn't produce a real argument if his life depended on it! I find that hysterical and sad and irritating all at once.

Clete