Jujubee's Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Zimfan said:
Isn't it about time for someone to make the obligatory joke about Lovejoy's brain damage explaining a lot?
I want to soooo bad....but, he's already a male nurse. I mean...don'tcha feel bad already.

Zimfan

Mr. 5020 said:
I want to soooo bad....but, he's already a male nurse. I mean...don'tcha feel bad already.

Not really, and somehow I can't help thinking that there's some connectiong between my inability to feel bad for Lovejoy and my desire to go to Law School...

P.S. :mock: :LoJo:

Starbeam45

Okay I am signing off
Hopefully I have not damaged my brothers rep too much here
Or anyone else either (including myself)
Have a good night all!

Mr. 5020

Starbeam45 said:
Okay I am signing off
Hopefully I have not damaged my brothers rep too much here
Or anyone else either (including myself)
Have a good night all!
I'll join you. Well...not join you. But I am going to bed too. G'night TOL.

Lovejoy

Zimfan said:
Not really, and somehow I can't help thinking that there's some connectiong between my inability to feel bad for Lovejoy and my desire to go to Law School...

P.S. :mock: :LoJo:
The technical term is a "sociopathology," which I believe is a highly regarded trait in your profession. And, considering I spend most of my time sticking people with needles, mine as well.

Zimfan

Lovejoy said:
The technical term is a "sociopathology," which I believe is a highly regarded trait in your profession. And, considering I spend most of my time sticking people with needles, mine as well.

Are you suggesting that we should sue Mr. 5020 and stick needles in him? Because that sounds like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.