Jonbenet Ramsey in the news again

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A long time suspect that is no longer living, Michael Helgoth, has a bunch of evidence against him. Unlike the parents. I'm not sure even if the tape exists. Why would somebody record it? Then again Trayvon Martin bragged about his violence on his twitter handle nolimitnigga.

Helgoth owned Hitec boots and a stun gun. Take your self to 1996. Nobody owned stun guns. They were very rare in law enforcement. The interesting part is there could be accomplices or just one based on the crime scene. And people he bragged to.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, haven't heard that name in a while.
There were so many odd things about that case.

The likely scenario is Helgoth was the accomplice. Birds of a feather stick together. Boulder PD had no interest in talking to a known violent pedophile in Boulder. His whereabouts are unknown. Helgoth committed suicide with a pillow next to his head. :plain:.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In an interview with InTouch, Ollie Gray, who continued to investigate the murder case even after he stopped working for the Ramseys, claims that the child's killer was a local 26-year-old who family owned a junkyard on the outskirts of the city - Michael Helgoth.

'Based on what we know now, I believe Helgoth and his accomplices committed the crime. There's no doubt about it,' said Gray.

That opinion was backed up by John Kenady, a man who used to work for Helgoth, who told the magazine; 'There was a tape recording made by Helgoth. And in it, he said he killed JonBenet.'

Kenady also claims that someone close to Helgoth still has the tape, which was overlooked by police during the investigation.

Kenady claims that he first grew suspicious of Helgoth a month before the murder.

'In late November, Helgoth had told me that he and a partner were going to make a great deal and they each will bring in around $50,000 or $60,000,' said Kenady.

'I will never forget we were walking toward his house and he said, "I wonder what it would be like to crack a human skull."

'I was amazed. I thought it was a very odd thing to say.'

The body of JonBenet was found bludgeoned and strangled hours after she was reported missing and covered by a white blanket with a nylon cord around her neck, her wrists bound above her head and her mouth covered by duct tape.

Her skull was also cracked.

I find this hearsay interesting and possible. And one of the people interviewing is also a scum bag. They all know each other.

On the evening of December 4th, 1996, twenty one days before the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, a neighbor of 37 year old Lorraine Florence Lawrence found her sitting on the ice outdoors wearing just a T-shirt and panties. Blood was streaming from one eye and there was a male standing nearby. It was around 11 p.m. The neighbor urged her to go back inside her apartment, and she did.

The next morning, construction workers were startled to find Lorraine, still dressed only in panties and T-shirt, laying face down in a construction ditch which they had securely covered and cordoned off the night before. The site was not far from the apartment complex were Lorraine lived. Her death was ruled “accidental” by the Boulder coroner’s office. She was, after all, epileptic with a history of alcohol abuse. It was decided that she had died of exposure in the cold Colorado December night air. Autopsy revealed that she had no alcohol in her system but cocaine and an anti-convulsant drug were found

The body had been identified by a neighbor who reported that Lorraine’s face had been beaten so brutally that her features were not recognizable. Her teeth were broken and both her eyes were blackened and bloodied. Her front door had been left wide open all night and a trail of blood led from the apartment to the construction site where she was found.

Neighbors had heard a scream and a thud somewhere around 1 a.m. There was a pool of blood in the parking lot not twenty yards away….but she died of exposure…after she broke through a well secured covering of plywood . And voila, there had been only one homicide in Boulder that year, little JonBenet.

As peculiar and suspect as all of that may be, we aren’t done yet because there is one more detail, something truly odd, even creepy. Lorraine’s mother, Geraldine Vodicka, had worked as a housekeeper for the Ramseys several years prior. Mrs. Vodicka was there when Patsy was sick with her first bout of ovarian cancer. Now, what are the odds that the only two people murdered in Boulder in 1996 died within three weeks of each other and, more importantly, were acquainted with one another?

This is also strange. It gives weight to the fact that many people came in that home, especially before Christmas as the late Mrs. Ramsey had an open house. Foolish, no doubt. How much of this is fake or an exaggeration, I don't know.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In light of how corrupt many in government in America are, I wonder how much is not true. Like there not being a match of DNA, because some in Boulder still want to pin it on the parents even if there is no trial. Look at Duke LaCrosse. Or the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. Flat out fabrication and hoaxes.

A man confessed* of murdering a child in Boulder to someone he knows on the 26th, before it is on the news. The man that was called by the confessor knows calls the Boulder Police. They do not investigate. They had other plans. He might be a hand writing match on the ransom note**.

The man is in prison and is a pedophile. He is not a DNA match.***

*A great many people confess to high profile cases who didn't do it. He has to be connected to the crime. He was in Boulder, he was only 13 houses away. There is a palm print, and the boot print.

**The note seemed fake. I remember the part about " Don't try to grow a brain John", as being a line in a movie (Speed) but I didn't think much of it. The news was about the attache', the bonus, and the foreign faction. What I didn't know is the note is full of action movie references. And now that the internet has brought everyone together, he comes off as a movie nerd from Reddit, which also excluded John Ramsey. The current suspect is more like that.

***Police have been shown to falsify lots of arrests and evidence, including DNA. Maybe he is a match. Newer technology is being utilized, but the samples may not be usable due to the contamination. Namely the touch DNA, but there are newer ways of fixing the past mistakes. Sometimes.