John Calvin's Unjust, Unmerciful, Unrighteous Sinner God

Robert Pate

Banned
OK. Who did Calvin murder? And how did he murder them? Be sure to exclude any person lawfully convicted of a capital crime. Even if you think that the crime should not have been a crime.

And it should be noted that even if he were a "murderous tyrant" that really has no bearing on the veracity or falsehood of his statements. Why don't you deal with what he actually says if you wish to discredit him.

You apparently know little to nothing about John Calvin.

Google "The atrocities of John Calvin" there is enough there to keep you reading for the rest of the day.

Brother Ducky

You apparently know little to nothing about John Calvin.

Google "The atrocities of John Calvin" there is enough there to keep you reading for the rest of the day.
Since you are the expert on Calvin, why don't you just allow me to skip the parts that are not pertinent. Who did he murder? Remember, judicial killing is not murder.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
John Calvin was a murderous tyrant. You will probably spend eternity chasing him all over hell.

Oh, put a sock in it you ol' reformed hating, theologically derpy hermit. Talking about we're going to be chasing Calvin around in Hell..
..this obsession you have with attacking Calvinists has been dragged so deep into the Earth that it's chasing you from Hell by now :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh, put a sock in it you ol' reformed hating, theologically derpy hermit. Talking about we're going to be chasing Calvin around in Hell..
..this obsession you have with attacking Calvinists has been dragged so deep into the Earth that it's chasing you from Hell by now :rolleyes:

And you will be right behind B57.

Samie

Why don't you deal with what he actually says if you wish to discredit him.
Not discrediting anyone. Just plain truth. Can you help the Calvinists?
If Calvinism teaches the truth, why could it not stand the test of Scriptures? Example:

Calvinism teaches NONE of the elect can perish.

Christ teaches there are from the elect who will perish:
Matthew 8:11-12 NIV 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

This is the 10th day since I first asked Crucible this question, but he opted to run away. Can you help him absolve Calvin?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not discrediting anyone. Just plain truth. Can you help the Calvinists?This is the 10th day since I first asked Crucible this question, but he opted to run away. Can you help him absolve Calvin?

You just showed that you do not have a full understanding of predestination theology, which I knew from the get go because it is obvious from what you post in opposition to Calvinism.

In predestination, the elect will not fall away- that is part of being the predestined elect through God's foreknowledge :doh:

That is,
If you fall away, you were never of the elect in the first place.

So nice fail. Keep doing it, over and over like the rest of you anti-Calvinist folk :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
Not discrediting anyone. Just plain truth. Can you help the Calvinists?This is the 10th day since I first asked Crucible this question, but he opted to run away. Can you help him absolve Calvin?

The subjects of the Kingdom are Christ rejecting Jews. The Jews as well as all of Israel are God's elect people.

Epoisses

In predestination, the elect will not fall away- that is part of being the predestined elect through God's foreknowledge :doh:

And you have no idea who the elect are do you? Are you one of God's elect? Calvinists speak of things that are far above their pay grade. You don't even know if you'll be dead or alive tomorrow but I'm supposed to take your word on Calvinistic Pre-dence-idiotion!!

Robert Pate

Banned
And you have no idea who the elect are do you? Are you one of God's elect? Calvinists speak of things that are far above their pay grade. You don't even know if you'll be dead or alive tomorrow but I'm supposed to take your word on Calvinistic Pre-dence-idiotion!!

There is a fine line between being spiritually dead and spiritual ignorance.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You don't know anything about thorough, proper Protestant theology.

That's why I find 'personal popes' and Darbyists nerve racking- you all have zero concept of God's Providence working among His congregations to be sitting there talking about how you should know who and who isn't saved :rolleyes:

Samie

You just showed that you do not have a full understanding of predestination theology, which I knew from the get go because it is obvious from what you post in opposition to Calvinism.

That is,
If you fall away, you were never of the elect in the first place.

So nice fail. Keep doing it, over and over like the rest of you anti-Calvinist folk :rolleyes:
So, Christ is anti-Calvinist, too?:

Matthew 8:11-12 NIV 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Seems He is. And Crucible seems to agree, so he did not try to refute the Lord's statement.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, Christ is anti-Calvinist, too?:Seems He is. And Crucible seems to agree, so he did not try to refute the Lord's statement.

You have no concept of predestination theology, you have made that abundantly clear. It's like trying to explain art to a cat :rolleyes:

Samie

11 days ago, my post reads:
Weak? And me, incompetent? Let's see where your competence brings you.

If Calvinism teaches the truth, why could it not stand the test of Scriptures? Example:

Can you wiggle out from this Calvinist dilemma, competent one? It is weak, you say. Then bring out all what Calvinism has and resolve this dilemma brought against it by what Christ Himself declared.

I will wait either for you to address the above issue, or you may prefer to fabricate all sorts of excuses. You could even run away and hide. Your choice, competent one.
First you ran away and hid for 10 days. Now you opted for excuses:
You have no concept of predestination theology, you have made that abundantly clear. It's like trying to explain art to a cat :rolleyes:
Still nothing on Christ's saying there are from the elect who will be lost.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
11 days ago, my post reads:First you ran away and hid for 10 days. Now you opted for excuses:Still nothing on Christ's saying there are from the elect who will be lost.

I already explained it :doh:

You need t brush up on theology, and stop cherry picking scripture. All you anti-Calvinists are exactly the same- all poor rhetoric, with no foundation. It got old A LONG time ago on here.

Epoisses

You don't know anything about thorough, proper Protestant theology.

That's why I find 'personal popes' and Darbyists nerve racking- you all have zero concept of God's Providence working among His congregations to be sitting there talking about how you should know who and who isn't saved :rolleyes:

I subscribe to Arminian predestination theology where God who is all knowing sees down thru the ages those who will have saving faith in Christ and those who will die in unbelief. God wills all men to come to repentance and be saved. He does not will the lost to be lost. They are lost by their own devices. Salvation was provided for them but they despised it and threw it away like Esau and John Calvin.