John 3:13 -"even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN."

Danoh

But notice, He is claiming to be the Son of Man in Both places ! When speaking of Him as the Son of Man, that is not His Deity being referred to, but His Manhood ! So the question, how is He both a Man on Earth speaking to Nicodemus and at the same time, a Man in Heaven ?

He isn't asserting that. Rather; He is asserting that He is the Son which is Heaven, come down from Heaven.

RBBI

Let's see if I've got this right. You're asserting that He was a literal flesh man in heaven and in earth, at the same time? Correct or no?

Danoh

Yes He is asserting that!

Lol, calm down, and face the fact that we are not going to agree on this.

John 6:
30. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
31. Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
32. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

41. The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
42. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

John 20:
17. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

What, was He going to meet Himself, lol

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high,
There's a place that I heard of once in a lullaby..."

In short, lol, contrary to the assertion of some - that the Old interprets the New - and that, through the notions of men in their endless "books about" - you might take a break and study out where the understanding of that is found in the Old.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?" John 3:10