Joe the Rapist's Death Count

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Another milestone for Joe the Rapist!

1,000,000 American deaths!

View attachment 2960
@annabenedetti @Rusha

No comments?

Not seeing anything significant on the mainstream media either. I guess if they don't hear about it from Joy Reid or Whoopi Goldberg or Brian Stelter or Joy Behar or Wapo, it doesn't matter.

I guess they only pretended it mattered back when Trump was president because they hated Trump not because they cared about all the dead Americans.

ok doser

Meanwhile, the death count continues. US Kung Flu deaths due to Joe the Rapist:

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

ok doser

Joe Biden campaigned on the promise of shutting down covid, not by using the untrustworthy Trump vaccine but by developing and implementing rapid testing. Of course that was a lie, rapid testing has never been a major tool in the fight against covid, instead Joe the Rapist fell back on the work that Trump had done and attempted to use the vaccines to kill covid. And despite the fact that Trump had to deal with covid for almost exactly twelve months, and Biden has been mismanaging it for fourteen and a half months, you have this moron back on the national stage flapping his gums:

IMG_20220407_105320.jpg

ok doser

Worth reminding people that the numbers I've been using from the beginning come from Worldometer.com