Joe the Rapist's Death Count

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How many of them were unvaccinated, and how is it Joe Biden's fault if they took your advice, refused to get vaccinated, and died of COVID-19?
Joe didn't run on a plan of vaccination, in fact he (and cackling Kamala) explicitly said that he would be reluctant to take Trump's vaccine.

Joe's plan was to push development of rapid testing and test the Kung Flu into submission.

Either way, if you're going to blame Trump for all the deaths that happened under his presidency regardless of the mismanagement by governors like mine, it's only fair to do the same to Joe the Rapist.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Joe didn't run on a plan of vaccination, in fact he (and cackling Kamala) explicitly said that he would be reluctant to take Trump's vaccine.

Joe's plan was to push development of rapid testing and test the King Flu into submission.
Whatever Joe ran on or planned on is irrelevant. What matters is what he's actually doing right now as president. And as president, he is attempting to mandate vaccinations.

Again I will ask you: How many of the people who have died of COVID-19 were unvaccinated, and how is it Joe Biden's fault if they took advice from people like you, refused to get vaccinated, and died of COVID-19?

ok doser

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Whatever Joe ran on or planned on is no longer relevant. What matters is what he's actually doing right now as president. And as president, he is attempting to mandate vaccinations.

Again I will ask you: How many of the people who have died of COVID-19 were unvaccinated, and how is it Joe Biden's fault if they took advice from people like you, refused to get vaccinated, and died of COVID-19?

Gary K

Banned
Whatever Joe ran on or planned on is irrelevant. What matters is what he's actually doing right now as president. And as president, he is attempting to mandate vaccinations.

And how many people listened to your kind of advice and died because of it?

marke

American deaths due to the kung flu as of January 21, Joe "The Senile Rapist" Biden's first full day in office: 426,650

Total deaths as of today (source Worldometer): 533,671

Deaths due to Joe the Rapist: 107,021
The Marxists in the media blamed Trump for every covid death in the country before their 'savior-in-chief' Biden stole the election. Now the Marxists claim it is the unvaccinated who are responsible for all the deaths. Marxists are liars and likely stupid.

ok doser

I'm guessing that Joe will pass 300,000 sometime around next Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

ok doser

At this rate Joe will pass Trump's total before the end of the year.

marke

At this rate Joe will pass Trump's total before the end of the year.

Deluded and deranged leftists continue to believe and promote the stupid leftist narrative that Trump is responsible for every covid death in the country, as well as responsible for the devastating $5 trillion in economic losses due to brutal shutdown and vaccine mandates and restrictions. That is because deluded and deranged democrats are stupid.