Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Who was first? What does that have to do with the truth about Jews and Gentiles alike are called Israel?

Israel is NOT about earthy soil. Do you really think that what is Spiritual is about earthy land?

The body of Christ is not called Israel.

Who was first in Israel?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My sins were judged and paid for two-thousand years ago.

I am bought with a price, the high cost of the blood of the Lord Jesus.
imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes indeed. That's what the prophets say, that's what Gabriel says and that's what the Lord Himself says.

But.... that's not what you say because you don't believe what they say.
Yep.

God's Truth

My sins were judged and paid for two-thousand years ago.

I am bought with a price, the high cost of the blood of the Lord Jesus.

Paul says different.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Jesus did not die for the sins of the world so that people can sin. He died for the sins of the world so that people will not sin.

Jesus died for the sins of the world but you do not enter that grace without repenting of those sins.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul says different.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Jesus did not die for the sins of the world so that people can sin. He died for the sins of the world so that people will not sin.

Jesus died for the sins of the world but you do not enter that grace without repenting of those sins.

Salvation is not a reward.
It's a gift.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Okay, Jacob, if you go according to Logic, take a look at Mat. 1:18. Jesus was born of God with Mary. This means Hellenism which is the birth of a god with an earthly woman. This is unheard of in Judaism. Therefore, Christianity could not have stemmed from Judaism. Now, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One. That's what the Messiah is; the Anointed One
of the Lord aka the Jewish Messiah. Again, Christianity could have never stemmed from Judaism. What do you say now?

It makes sense to look at all the verses about the anointed, the Messiah. I believe the Messiah to be Jesus, whose Hebrew name is Yeshua.

God's Truth

I can hardly believe that people here think there are two relevant bodies.

There is only one body that matters.

ALL people are condemned and must come to Jesus to be reconciled to God.

There is no superior race, except those who are made holy by the blood of the Lamb.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I can hardly believe that people here think there are two relevant bodies.

There is only one body that matters.

ALL people are condemned and must come to Jesus to be reconciled to God.

There is no superior race, except those who are made holy by the blood of the Lamb.

Is Moses in the body of Christ?