Jesus Saves, Redeems, Reconciles the Whole World Unto God

beloved57

To NOT believe that Jesus is the savior, redeemer and reconciler of the whole world unto God is to NOT believe the Gospel. This is very important doctrine because it has to do with the Lordship of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did NOT defeat sin, death and the devil and save the world, then Jesus is NOT Lord. If Jesus is NOT Lord then we are all still in our sins and are without hope.

Jesus said, "For if you believe not that I am he, (Lord or God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Only a Lord or God can defeat sin, death and the devil and reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Not a man that was born after Adam.

Jesus by his own words claims to be the savior of the world. "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus, as God's new Adam, takes the sins of the world upon himself, "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

The apostle John believed that Jesus was the savior of the world, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD". Because we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world" 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

Calvinist are in serious trouble because they do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. They believe that Jesus only atoned for the sins of "Some Certain Persons" Canons of Dort, First Head: Article #10. They are in conflict with the Bible, the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the Gospel and the word of God. To NOT believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world is to be under condemnation.
Those who are under Gods Wrath are condemnation Jn 3:18,36 have not been reconciled to God. So you teach a false doctrine.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Those who are under Gods Wrath are condemnation Jn 3:18,36 have not been reconciled to God. So you teach a false doctrine.

The scripture says that God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ.

Your problem is with the Bible, not me. You simply do not believe what has been written.

beloved57

The scripture says that God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ.

Your problem is with the Bible, not me. You simply do not believe what has been written.
You don't believe the scripture.