Jesus Saves, Redeems, Reconciles the Whole World Unto God

Robert Pate

Banned
To NOT believe that Jesus is the savior, redeemer and reconciler of the whole world unto God is to NOT believe the Gospel. This is very important doctrine because it has to do with the Lordship of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did NOT defeat sin, death and the devil and save the world, then Jesus is NOT Lord. If Jesus is NOT Lord then we are all still in our sins and are without hope.

Jesus said, "For if you believe not that I am he, (Lord or God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Only a Lord or God can defeat sin, death and the devil and reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Not a man that was born after Adam.

Jesus by his own words claims to be the savior of the world. "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus, as God's new Adam, takes the sins of the world upon himself, "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

The apostle John believed that Jesus was the savior of the world, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD". Because we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world" 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

Calvinist are in serious trouble because they do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. They believe that Jesus only atoned for the sins of "Some Certain Persons" Canons of Dort, First Head: Article #10. They are in conflict with the Bible, the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the Gospel and the word of God. To NOT believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world is to be under condemnation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Calvinist are in serious trouble because they do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. They believe that Jesus only atoned for the sins of "Some Certain Persons" Canons of Dort, First Head: Article #10. They are in conflict with the Bible, the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the Gospel and the word of God. To NOT believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world is to be under condemnation.

So what does the future hold for Calvinists?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The will burn in hell. They reject the offer. They gladly proclaim that God made them believe. They claim they were predestined to life. This makes the cross of no effect. They were predetermined. Paul says the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those perishing.

Nanja

The will burn in hell. They reject the offer. They gladly proclaim that God made them believe. They claim they were predestined to life. This makes the cross of no effect. They were predetermined. Paul says the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those perishing.

What offer?

Salvation was never an offer to all humanity but was exclusively for those who were Chosen in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 1:4.

And that's just a remnant of all humanity Rom. 9:27, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5.
Salvation is theirs through Christ their Surety from Everlasting Heb. 7:22, and He was raised again for them: The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But all the rest of humanity shall experience the second death, the lake of fire Rev. 21:8!

Mat. 25:33-34
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Why? Their sins were never laid on Christ because they were not His Sheep.

Is. 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

John 10:26-29
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand

John 10:11,15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
What offer?

Salvation was never an offer to all humanity but was exclusively for those who were Chosen in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 1:4.

And that's just a remnant of all humanity Rom. 9:27, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5.
Salvation is theirs through Christ their Surety from Everlasting Heb. 7:22, and He was raised again for them: The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But all the rest of humanity shall experience the second death, the lake of fire Rev. 21:8!

Mat. 25:33-34
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Why? Their sins were never laid on Christ because they were not His Sheep.

Is. 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

John 10:26-29
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand

John 10:11,15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

Unless you come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him you will most certainly perish.

You must receive Christ as your savior, John 1:12.

Nanja

Unless you come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him you will most certainly perish.

You must receive Christ as your savior, John 1:12.

A person can only receive Christ in a manner that leads to Salvation AFTER they have been given a New Nature.

You see, the natural man cannot discern Spiritual things 1 Cor. 2:14; John 6:63; 3:27!

~~~~~

Epoisses

A person can only receive Christ in a manner that leads to Salvation AFTER they have been given a New Nature.

You see, the natural man cannot discern Spiritual things 1 Cor. 2:14; John 6:63; 3:27!

~~~~~

You must be a natural man.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Not true. You underestimate the power of God. Peter had not yet been converted when he said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Jesus answered, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."
(Matthew 16:16-17)

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

HOGWASH!

The Bible knows NOTHING about being saved before you are saved. You are teaching heresy.

Those that hear and believe the Gospel are born again, Galatians 3:2.

Nanja

HOGWASH!

The Bible knows NOTHING about being saved before you are saved. You are teaching heresy.

Your false gospel teaches that Christ was offered to spiritually dead sinners, and that it's up to them to accept or reject Him by exercising their freewill. But that mindset is an abomination to the Salvation Work of Christ which was exclusively for the Many which the Father had given him John 17:2; Eph.1:4-5 . Secondly, it leads to one's boasting of his works of the flesh to bring about his own salvation, which is pure idolatry!

And by the way, any hearing and believing performed by the natural man in the flesh cannot please God 8:7-8!

~~~~~

beloved57

To NOT believe that Jesus is the savior, redeemer and reconciler of the whole world unto God is to NOT believe the Gospel. This is very important doctrine because it has to do with the Lordship of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did NOT defeat sin, death and the devil and save the world, then Jesus is NOT Lord. If Jesus is NOT Lord then we are all still in our sins and are without hope.

Jesus said, "For if you believe not that I am he, (Lord or God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Only a Lord or God can defeat sin, death and the devil and reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Not a man that was born after Adam.

Jesus by his own words claims to be the savior of the world. "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus, as God's new Adam, takes the sins of the world upon himself, "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

The apostle John believed that Jesus was the savior of the world, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD". Because we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world" 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

You teach that the death of Christ was a utter failure, that people He died for wind up in hell in their sins in unbelief !

beloved57

Not true. You underestimate the power of God. Peter had not yet been converted when he said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Jesus answered, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."
(Matthew 16:16-17)

Your comments make no sense in answer to nanja !

beloved57

HOGWASH!

The Gospel is hid to them that are lost and they believe not 2 Cor 4:3-4, so one must be saved to believe. Why is it you dont believe the Gospel ? Because you are lost.

beloved57

pate

The Bible knows NOTHING about being saved before you are saved.

Says who ? Paul is writing to the saved when he writes to them Rom 13:11

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

Says who ? Paul is writing to the saved when he writes to them Rom 13:11

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

No doubt about it, you are in some sort of a stupor.