Jesus Has Reconciled EVERYONE to God

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's like described in Ezek. 36:26-27:

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

~~~~~
From Gotquestios.org. Do you believe it?

How can I be saved? What do I need to do?
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9). Fully trust in Jesus alone as the payment for your sins. Believe in Him, and you will not perish (John 3:16). God is offering you salvation as a gift. All you have to do is accept it. Jesus is the way of salvation (John 14:6).

Nanja

From Gotquestios.org. Do you believe it?

How can I be saved? What do I need to do?
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9). Fully trust in Jesus alone as the payment for your sins. Believe in Him, and you will not perish (John 3:16). God is offering you salvation as a gift. All you have to do is accept it. Jesus is the way of salvation (John 14:6).

Nope! That's a false gospel of works Paul warned about Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9!
Salvation was never an offer to all of humanity, but was Given to the Elect Chosen
in Union with Christ Eph. 1:3-11 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope! That's a false gospel of works Paul warned about Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9!
Salvation was never an offer to all of humanity, but was Given to the Elect Chosen
in Union with Christ Eph. 1:3-11 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

You are not saved. There is no works in that paragraph. Only the ones that you have manufactured in your mind. You need to;

2 Timothy 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

And believe this;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bright Raven

What about receive, believe, accept.

Those are works of the flesh!

~~~~~

You are not quite all there. But that is all part of not being born again, which you are not. I'll be you do not believe Ephesians 2:8-9 either , do you?

Robert Pate

Banned
Bright Raven

What about receive, believe, accept.

Those are works of the flesh!

~~~~~

The Gospel calls for a responce. If you do not respond that is a responce. No responce to the Gospel means that you have rejected what Christ has done to save you and you are under condemnation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Gospel calls for a responce. If you do not respond that is a responce. No responce to the Gospel means that you have rejected what Christ has done to save you and you are under condemnation.

So then receive, believe and accept are not works?

Nanja

The elect can be deceived. (Jesus)

No. It's not possible Mat. 24:24.

John 10:27-29
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

~~~~~

Nanja

Then there is no way that you are saved.

Why do you keep talking about my Salvation?

You need to focus on the scriptures objectively.
How do they apply to YOU?

Doing those things (receive, believe, accept) while still in the flesh, not Born of God, can never please Him Rom. 8:8.

But when the Spirit makes God's Adopted Children Eph 1:4-5 Spiritually Alive, they can do all those things Rom. 8:9,
and shall call on their Father continually day and night Gal 4:6; Luke 18:7!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Doing those things (receive, believe, accept) while still in the flesh, not Born of God, can never please Him Rom. 8:8.

But when the Spirit makes God's Adopted Children Eph 1:4-5 Spiritually Alive, they can do all those things Rom. 8:9,

~~~~~
Because I am saved and you are not. Have you accepted what Jesus did on the Cross?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then there is no way that you are saved.

Paul tells us quite a bit about identifying the wicked and lost. Bring up the cross. Those that reject it and stick with being a cosmic lottery winner are perishing according to Paul.

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

What about 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Nanja

What about 2 Corinthians 5:19.

What about it?

The World of 2 Cor. 5:19 that God reconciled to Himself can only be those
who were Blessed with non-imputation of sins, the Elect World Eph. 1:3-7:

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man,
unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Their sins were charged to Christ, and His Righteousness was imputed to them Rom. 5:19.

But we know for sure that can't apply to all of humanity without exception,
because according to the scriptures there are those who are already condemned John 3:18
and under God's Wrath John 3:36!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
What about it?

The World of 2 Cor. 5:19 that God reconciled to Himself can only be those
who were Blessed with non-imputation of sins, the Elect World Eph. 1:3-7:

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man,
unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Their sins were charged to Christ, and His Righteousness was imputed to them Rom. 5:19.

But we know for sure that can't apply to all of humanity without exception,
because according to the scriptures there are those who are already condemned John 3:18
and under God's Wrath John 3:36!

~~~~~

The world that Jesus reconciled to God consisted of saved as well as the unsaved, Colossians 1:21.

Sinners and all were reconciled to God by Jesus Christ. The righteous and the unrighteous. It does not say that some selected few were reconciled unto God.

You have misinterpreted the scripture. What it means is that salvation has been provided for all, everyone, anyone, Hebrews 2:9. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

God is gracious and good and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

beloved57

The world that Jesus reconciled to God consisted of saved as well as the unsaved, Colossians 1:21.

Sinners and all were reconciled to God by Jesus Christ. The righteous and the unrighteous. It does not say that some selected few were reconciled unto God.

You have misinterpreted the scripture. What it means is that salvation has been provided for all, everyone, anyone, Hebrews 2:9. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

God is gracious and good and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The world Jesus Christ reconciled to God by His death while they were enemies, they shall be saved by His Life Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

And we know all will not be saved by His Life, so He did not die for everyone !