Jesus and the word of God

keypurr

My dear friend. You have been deceived. The Assembly I attend teaches nothing but the love of the Father. If we know His love it is all that is needed.

I do also BR, love is the key to a happy life. It's not what you do for yourself that makes you a success, it's what you do for others, that is what will glorify the Father in your actions. By reflecting his love to other folks who need it.

I wish my life had more God and less church in it. I was so caught up in the business of running a church that it just turned me off. You were lucky if you found comfort in your Assembly, I did not experience that. I found church cold and barren. I felt no love, just folks being like robots and doing what their parents did.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do also BR, love is the key to a happy life. It's not what you do for yourself that makes you a success, it's what you do for others, that is what will glorify the Father in your actions. By reflecting his love to other folks who need it.

I wish my life had more God and less church in it. I was so caught up in the business of running a church that it just turned me off. You were lucky if you found comfort in your Assembly, I did not experience that. I found church cold and barren. I felt no love, just folks being like robots and doing what their parents did.

I'm sorry to hear that and hope that you find some solace here on TOL.

keypurr

I'm sorry to hear that and hope that you find some solace here on TOL.

I have found that and so much more friend. TOL is a great place to share our faith. I am glad that the owners allow me to be honest with my thoughts. I only wish I could be more help to financially support this site more, but my budget is tight. Knight knows that I disagree with most yet her has not hindered me from giving my opinion. That says a lot of three folks who pull the strings.

This is my second home. I love everyone on it but I do not agree with them.