Jesus and the word of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What do you remember about the word of God as it pertains to Jesus?

Would this be scripture about Jesus? Would it be the words of Jesus?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thinking of Jesus and the word of God, from the context of scripture, what do you think about?

Or, if you think of the word of God, what in the scriptures is about Jesus?

And, Jesus spoke the word of God. What do you believe about the word of God and Jesus?

keypurr

Thinking of Jesus and the word of God, from the context of scripture, what do you think about?

Or, if you think of the word of God, what in the scriptures is about Jesus?

And, Jesus spoke the word of God. What do you believe about the word of God and Jesus?

I do not see Jesus as the word of God as in John 1. I see Jesus as a sinless man, qualified to hold the spirit Christ which came with the power of the most high. The word of God (Christ) spoke through Jesus to bring us light.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not see Jesus as the word of God as in John 1. I see Jesus as a sinless man, qualified to hold the spirit Christ which came with the power of the most high. The word of God (Christ) spoke through Jesus to bring us light.

Is this in your mind based on what you see in the Bible? No. And the Bible comes first.

Jesus is the Christ, a sinless man. You need to answer what the Bible says about this, including that He was never not the Christ. Remember the word Messiah? That is the Christ. A person not a thing or spirit.

keypurr

Is this in your mind based on what you see in the Bible? No. And the Bible comes first.

Jesus is the Christ, a sinless man. You need to answer what the Bible says about this, including that He was never not the Christ. Remember the word Messiah? That is the Christ. A person not a thing or spirit.

Christ was not a man until he became flesh. Christ is a spirit like his Father. Christ is god like for he was given the fullness of the Father. Christ laid the foundation of the Universe. God created everything through the Spirit Christ. I suspect that Christ is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Gen 1.

Now why would God put that in a baby? Why did Jesus need to grow in wisdom if Christ was in him then. Christ is POWER. When did Jesus get the POWER? Acts 10:38. And after the Dove what did he do? He went into the wilderness to adjust to the awesum power he just received. This is when the voice from heaven declared that "This is my son.......".

Think about that friend, this is what God has entrusted me to share.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ was not a man until he became flesh. Christ is a spirit like his Father. Christ is god like for he was given the fullness of the Father. Christ laid the foundation of the Universe. God created everything through the Spirit Christ. I suspect that Christ is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Gen 1.

Now why would God put that in a baby? Why did Jesus need to grow in wisdom if Christ was in him then. Christ is POWER. When did Jesus get the POWER? Acts 10:38. And after the Dove what did he do? He went into the wilderness to adjust to the awesum power he just received. This is when the voice from heaven declared that "This is my son.......".

The Spirit that moved over the waters was just that, the Holy Spirit. Does a child not grow and learn?

Luke 2:46-52 Modern English Version (MEV)

46 After three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 All who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and His answers. 48 When they saw Him, they were amazed. And His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You dealt with us like this? Look, Your father and I have anxiously searched for You.”

49 He said to them, “How is it that you searched for Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” 50 But they did not understand the word which He spoke to them.

51 Then He went down with them and came to Nazareth and was obedient to them. But His mother kept all these words in her heart. 52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and men.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

We do not do the best we can do when we read ideas into scripture, going beyond what is written.

You have a view of scripture, contrary to the truth, not an understanding of it.

keypurr

The Spirit that moved over the waters was just that, the Holy Spirit. Does a child not grow and learn?

Luke 2:46-52 Modern English Version (MEV)

46 After three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 All who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and His answers. 48 When they saw Him, they were amazed. And His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You dealt with us like this? Look, Your father and I have anxiously searched for You.”

49 He said to them, “How is it that you searched for Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” 50 But they did not understand the word which He spoke to them.

51 Then He went down with them and came to Nazareth and was obedient to them. But His mother kept all these words in her heart. 52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and men.

It say that the Spirit of God moved across the face of the waters. Then in the NT we see that Christ is that Spirit for God created everything THROUGH him.

Jesus was taught by his parents from birth. Certain he had the IQ to absorb more than most since he was the flesh son of God. But he did not get his POWER until he was anointed with the Spirit Christ.

Never discard something that might be true my friend.

Jesus became the Christ and received that power and knowledge at his baptism.

daqq

Isaiah 5:24
24. Therefore as the fire devours the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast off the Torah of YHWH Tsabaoth, and the 'imrat-Memra Qdosh Yisrael they have despised!

Isaiah 52:10-12
10. YHWH makes bare His holy Arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the yshua-salvation of our Elohey.
11. Depart, depart, go you out from there, touch no unclean thing; go out of the midst of her; be clean, you that bear the vessels of YHWH.
12. For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for YHWH will go before you; and Elohey Yisrael will be your rearward gatherer.

In the beginning was the Memra, Elohey Yisrael, firstborn of all creation:

Exodus 4:22
22. And you shall say unto Pharaoh, Thus says YHWH: Yisrael is My firstborn Son!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 5:24
24. Therefore as the fire devours the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast off the Torah of YHWH Tsabaoth, and the 'imrat-Memra Qdosh Yisrael they have despised!

Isaiah 52:10-12
10. YHWH makes bare His holy Arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the yshua-salvation of our Elohey.
11. Depart, depart, go you out from there, touch no unclean thing; go out of the midst of her; be clean, you that bear the vessels of YHWH.
12. For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for YHWH will go before you; and Elohey Yisrael will be your rearward gatherer.

In the beginning was the Memra, Elohey Yisrael, firstborn of all creation:

Exodus 4:22
22. And you shall say unto Pharaoh, Thus says YHWH: Yisrael is My firstborn Son!

What do you see in any of this that pertains to God's word and Jesus?

daqq

What do you see in any of this that pertains to God's word and Jesus?

"Torah" = "[the] Word of YHWH" (Teachings-Precepts-Customs)
"Memra" = "Logos" = "[the] Word"
"Qdosh Yisrael" = "[the] Holy One Yisrael"
"Memra Qdosh Yisrael" = "[the] Word [the] Holy One Yisrael"
"Elohey Yisrael" = "[the] Elohim/God/Angel Yisrael"
"Yshua-Salvation" = "Yeshua" = "Salvation"
"Holy Arm of YHWH" = "Messiah Yeshua"

Yisrael is the firstborn Son of YHWH: both Yisrael and Yisrael that surnamed him! :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Torah" = "[the] Word of YHWH" (Teachings-Precepts-Customs)
"Memra" = "Logos" = "[the] Word"
"Qdosh Yisrael" = "[the] Holy One Yisrael"
"Memra Qdosh Yisrael" = "[the] Word [the] Holy One Yisrael"
"Elohey Yisrael" = "[the] Elohim/God/Angel Yisrael"
"Yshua-Salvation" = "Yeshua" = "Salvation"
"Holy Arm of YHWH" = "Messiah Yeshua"

Yisrael is the firstborn Son of YHWH: both Yisrael and Yisrael that surnamed him! :)

I don't know what you are talking about, sorry.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What do you remember about the word of God as it pertains to Jesus?

Would this be scripture about Jesus? Would it be the words of Jesus?

I said
The Word came from God the Father through Jesus. All Jesus done was to humble Himself to the Father that was working through Him.

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Word came from God the Father through Jesus. All Jesus done was to humble Himself to the Father that was working through Him.

2 Cor 5:18-19
18Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Jesus did what God His Father wanted Him to do, that we would hear the word, receive it, and be saved.

We were not there when He walked the earth, but still we can be saved when we receive His, God's word. His word is the word of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You might not see it but it is true.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did what God His Father wanted Him to do, that we would hear the word, receive it, and be saved.

We were not there when He walked the earth, but still we can be saved when we receive His, God's word. His word is the word of God.

I said
right.

keypurr

You saw it once, what happened to you friend?

I grew up spiritually BR. There just was not enough depth to the established Christian to make it believable to me. The churches do not teach everything that they should be teaching. BR, it was not easy to give up what I had there. Not only my friends but some people very close to me were offended because I think deeper than most. God gave me a very active mind that always asks why to everything. My IQ is very high but I never had the opportunity to get a college education. That in itself can drive a person over the edge. But I did spend thousands of hours picking apart the scriptures to find truth.

What I do and what I preach is for the God who has blessed me with so much in life. I trust the understanding he has given me to share. I know that my thoughts are not popular but I feel compelled to share them. I have so many to tell and so little time to tell them.

BR, I wish I could be like most folks and just believe what I was taught to believe, but in my heart I needed much more to build my faith. I condemned no person who disagrees with me.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I grew up spiritually BR. There just was not enough depth to the established Christian to make it believable to me. The churches do not teach everything that they should be teaching. BR, it was not easy to give up what I had there. Not only my friends but some people very close to me were offended because I think deeper than most. God gave me a very active mind that always asks why to everything. My IQ is very high but I never had the opportunity to get a college education. That in itself can drive a person over the edge. But I did spend thousands of hours picking apart the scriptures to find truth.

What I do and what I preach is for the God who has blessed me with so much in life. I trust the understanding he has given me to share. I know that my thoughts are not popular but I feel compelled to share them. I have so many to tell and so little time to tell them.

BR, I wish I could be like most folks and just believe what I was taught to believe, but in my heart I needed much more to build my faith. I condemned no person who disagrees with me.

My dear friend. You have been deceived. The Assembly I attend teaches nothing but the love of the Father. If we know His love it is all that is needed.