Israel, Torah, and a Citizen of the United States of America. Hebrews 8:6-13

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 8:6-13

Shalom.

At the time of writings this it is Sheni (Second, the Second Day of the Week on the Jewish Calendar), 12-25. Each day is evening and morning, night and day.

Hebrews 8:6-13

Hebrews 8:6-13 NKJV - 6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- 9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD. 10 "For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 "None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Was the old covenant becoming obsolete?

Also, for verse 11 (and 12) do we know that this was, has already been, accomplished in Jesus Christ?

I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism and have chosen the tribe of Levi being that my uncle asked me about which tribe and I had been thinking about Levi and also my Rabbi is of Levi and everything that goes with the tribe of Levi (I grew up Christian having been born a Gentile. I have been called a Rabbi and a Christian since becoming a Jew). I am a Citizen of the United States of America having been born here (Unincorporated King County; Seattle, Washington)) a Torah Observant Jew who believes in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah that came in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. See also 1 Corinthians 11:25.

I live in Tacoma, Washington. Currently I reside at Park Place where I have a room, rented with Social Security Disability Income although I do not have a disability, and though I am not working I do have a school loan to pay. I own two computers and a phone, and I rent a Storage Unit.

I have an Associate of Science in Engineering and an Associate of Arts. I have two years at Bible School; the second year was as an Intern (Maintenance). I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. Computer Engineering and Systems and Computer Science and Systems. I took courses with RZIM (Ravi Zacharias International Ministries; Christian Apologetics). I took free online Courses with Dallas Theological Seminary (though I am an Ex-Dispensationalist). I graduated from The Way of the Master School of Biblical Evangelism. I have been studying the Bible since I was a child. I was a Student- or Scholar-Athlete (Academic Advanced Placement and Sports Captain with a 3.923 GPA) beyond High School having spoken at High School Graduation about Finding Wisdom in Jesus Christ. Other Additional Schooling or Education Learning on Shabbat (the Sabbath) at Synagogue (Torah, Haftarah, Hebrew), through Chabad.org Online, and I read study observe keep and teach Torah. I read and study the Torah daily. I observe the three annual feasts from Pesach to Shavuot and Succot (seven Holy Days and more (Fasts and Chanukah and Purim)) and Rosh Chodesh (this Sabbath, Shabbat, is Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Aviv 1) the Head of the Month.

I have twelve years of experience as a Lifeguard and Beach Manager, Swimming Coach, Springboard Diving Instructor, and Swimming Instructor, plus other work experience including Workshop Facilitator for Computer Engineering and Systems when I was a Student at the University of Washington Tacoma.

How much like the old covenant is the new covenant? The new covenant is not like the old. It is true that the people (the People of Israel; Am Yisrael) broke the old covenant.

Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31
Verse 31
31 Not like the covenant that I formed with their forefathers on the day I took them by the hand to take them out of the land of Egypt, that they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, says the Lord. לא לֹ֣א כַבְּרִ֗ית אֲשֶׁ֚ר כָּרַ֙תִּי֙ אֶת־אֲבוֹתָ֔ם בְּיוֹם֙ הֶֽחֱזִיקִ֣י בְיָדָ֔ם לְהֽוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֖רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם אֲשֶׁר־הֵ֜מָּה הֵפֵ֣רוּ אֶת־בְּרִיתִ֗י וְאָֽנֹכִ֛י בָּעַ֥לְתִּי בָ֖ם נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:

Jeremiah 31:32 NKJV - "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD.

With the change of the priesthood to Jesus there has been a change of the law.

Hebrews 7:12 NKJV - For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

So my understanding is that the above Scripture, Scriptures, is, are, not talking about the following.

Daniel - Chapter 7
Verse 25
25 And he will speak words against the Most High, and he will oppress the high holy ones, and he will think to change the times and the law, and they will be delivered into his hand until a time, two times, and half a time. כה וּמִלִּ֗ין לְצַ֚ד עִלָּאָה֙ (כתיב עִלָּיאָ֙) יְמַלִּ֔ל וּלְקַדִּישֵׁ֥י עֶלְיוֹנִ֖ין יְבַלֵּ֑א וְיִסְבַּ֗ר לְהַשְׁנָיָה֙ זִמְנִ֣ין וְדָ֔ת וְיִתְיַֽהֲב֣וּן בִּידֵ֔הּ עַד־עִדָּ֥ן וְעִדָּנִ֖ין וּפְלַ֥ג עִדָּֽן:

Daniel 7:25 NKJV - He shall speak [pompous] words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then [the saints] shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.

There is a lot to learn. Let's learn.

God's Law, Torah Law, and the New Covenant Law (God's law written on minds and hearts), are they the same just a new covenant since the people broke the first one?

I am Torah Observant. I am an Israelite and a Levite. We, Israel, are a Kingdom of Priests. I am a New Covenant Jew. So also can a Gentile be a part of the New Covenant? For salvation is for all but the New Covenant was for the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

I would like to be a Rabbi, the President of the United States of America, and make aliyah or move to Israel. I am content living where I am living currently.

I have read the Torah from the Bema beginning with Hebrew on Shabbat at our last meeting place (Congregation T'Shuvat Yisrael) and I am not Messianic. I wear Tzit-tzit and a Kippah.

I was born Elul 13, 5740. August 25, 1980. I observe the Jewish Calendar, including the days of the week the first six evening and morning and all night and day Rishon Sheni Shlishli Revi'i Chamishi Shishi and Shabbat the Sabbath.

I believe that I communicated with Osama Bin Laden Online once, the Internet or whatever it was by computer, and that he is dead now for being responsible for 9-11 including the Attacks on the World Trade Centers attacks against the American People here in the United States of America. I had asked a question, I think or believe, about if anyone wanted to kill anyone (possibly thinking something was wrong, wanting to do something, and maybe not planning ahead) since, I believe, the Internet Online or Cyberspace whatever it was was for fighting crime and preventing murder but maybe fighting against it and trying murderers (we have courts in the US for this, that) with facts fact finding and cases etc....

All of this to be complete at this point in my life much needed as a springboard to the future and in the interest of self-disclosure or telling the truth summing everything up in one post. Thank you to Squeaky here at Theology Online and here in the United States of America for being patient with me all these years. I am not sure how I deceived you as you said I did but I am sorry if I did. The Police are good and know me. You were in the United States of America, and a good thing at that or else I may not have known anyone here in the United States that I communicated with aside from people I disagreed with Theologically.

The Scripture is a Reference, Link, that I saved and have here again shared. I am indeed a believer in the New Covenant, though I have had some difficulty with that when I was a Gentile and a Christian being that it is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. I do not know if I have Jewish blood, but my parents not being Jewish could and can become Jewish or still be my parents.

Interaction and talking points available and expressed.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He's enemy of the cross so he helped you reject Christ. What a great guy!
Shalom.

I do not reject Christ and I have no way to speak for him. If you are his accuser think about what that means and appeal to him as a brother. Otherwise, he can speak for himself and I am disappointed in you for speaking against him in any way. I know him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I do not reject Christ and I have no way to speak for him. If you are his accuser think about what that means and appeal to him as a brother. Otherwise, he can speak for himself and I am disappointed in you for speaking against him in any way. I know him.

Shalom.

Jacob

You've never known Christ and never will. You're a deceiver who has been deceived like the millions who have come before you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You've never known Christ and never will. You're a deceiver who has been deceived like the millions who have come before you.
Shalom.

Try me.

I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation even two lists of twelve apostles, and Yeshua HaMashiach my Master Lord and Savior and the Only Begotten Son of God as I understand it from the English texts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

You should be banned.....forever.

Legalism is the unpardonable sin that Dispensationalists will choke on some day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should be banned.....forever.

Legalism is the unpardonable sin that Dispensationalists will choke on some day.
Shalom.

I am an Ex-Dispensationalist and I am against Legalism. But I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

Not according to the Bible, God, Jesus, or the definitions of a disability or impairment.

Shalom.

Jacob

You're cutoff from grace so you are spiraling downward into the darkness of unbelief and sin. Your only hope is to renounce the Torah and find a Godly Christian who has faith and have them lay their hands on you. In the bible the apostles often transferred faith and power by the laying on of hands. You should attend a gospel centered congregation at once.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're cutoff from grace so you are spiraling downward into the darkness of unbelief and sin. Your only hope is to renounce the Torah and find a Godly Christian who has faith and have them lay their hands on you. In the bible the apostles often transferred faith and power by the laying on of hands. You should attend a gospel centered congregation at once.
Shalom.

I understand the grace of God. What you are saying is not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is the Scripture under investigation.

Hebrews 8:6-13 NKJV - 6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- 9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD. 10 "For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 "None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is the Scripture under investigation.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

Verses 11 and 12 and then 13. Has this happened yet?

In verse 13 we see "In that He says,". Does this mean what happened in Jeremiah's days when God said this as written or recorded in Jeremiah? Was it already obsolete? What is it of which it is said "Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away."? The key is "is ready to vanish away."? I have wondered about is becoming obsolete (and growing old). It does say "He has made the first obsolete.".

This is Hebrews which I have up until this point accepted. It seems to agree with the rest of Matthew through Revelation, though I still acknowledge that Jesus instructed us to do and teach the commandments. It pertains to the kingdom of heaven, of which I believe we believe or believe in and of which we are a part if we truly believe or are truly believers.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is Hebrews which I have up until this point accepted. It seems to agree with the rest of Matthew through Revelation, though I still acknowledge that Jesus instructed us to do and teach the commandments.
It pertains to the kingdom of heaven, of which I believe we believe or believe in and of which we are a part if we truly believe or are truly believers.

Shalom.

Jacob
It being Jesus' instruction.

beameup

Verses 11 and 12 and then 13. Has this happened yet?

In verse 13 we see "In that He says,". Does this mean what happened in Jeremiah's days when God said this as written or recorded in Jeremiah? Was it already obsolete? What is it of which it is said "Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away."? The key is "is ready to vanish away."? I have wondered about is becoming obsolete (and growing old). It does say "He has made the first obsolete.".
Jacob

Jeremiah 31:31-36 Will be fulfilled when Jesus returns to Israel, and then "all Israel will be saved".
For now, Israel (true Jews) has rejected the sacrificial death and shed blood of Jesus, and preferred to be under the bondage of Torah (ie: Moses).
Those that are under the Law are not under Grace. They are "working" for their own "salvation".