Israel to be labeled an "Apartheid State" by the Global Community (ie: U.N.)

beameup

"The Land" belongs to God.
The Jews are just "overseers" (caretakers).
It appears that they even lost that "job" for a couple millennia.

balut55

Jews are chosen to show what happens when you don't follow the laws of God. They have not followed Jesus as the son of God. As a Christian you are if grafted onto the olive tree of messianic Jewish believers and we are one family. All Christians are "chosen". If you are of Satan you are of Satan. The remnant will be saved and there will be miracles to convert more people (Jewish and Muslim and many others)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What is your concern here? Are you as concerned that there are no-go zones in France and Sweden now? What about Crimea? Taiwan?

If the tide of modern times is toward seeing people live in their historic land, and one of the best documented (by virtue of the truth of Biblical records) is that the Philistines lived in Canaan before Israel, then you need to be spending your time battling the view that people must have their historic lands intact.

Then you might want to ask yourself if that is a 'religion' topic or even a Christian one. I don't see where it is either, and hope you enjoy the power of the new covenant and its mission, because it can never be bogged down in property rights issues.

The Holocaust was the final push that Jews deserved to return to the land of their ancestors. Holocaust denial and Holocaust minimalization is the only thing that is happening here. Israel is a democracy and they have every right to fly the Star of David high. What is going on is disgustingly familiar, and wreaks of some ill things.

Bottom line... Anyone who knows half of what has happened to the Jews and Israel that stands against them and can't at the very least shoot a prayer up for them is twice as hard hearted and stiff necked than they were in the Old Testament.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You're brainwashed, that persona ID shows you are a sleeping paper puppet that patronizes this worlds govern-mentalist who you re-lie on.

Zeke,

In reference to your video:

You do realize this is the same kind of propaganda Hitler used, right? Also, Egyptology is the foundation of all archeology. No Pharos... rotfl. For this matter... what religion is the Dr. You referenced? I'm guessing he's an Egyptian Muslim that claims to be atheist, but magically creates Islamic propaganda.

# I don't even have to look it up.

# who's the puppet here?

Found a link to all, of his movies...

https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/

Yup... No agenda whatsoever. # Sarcasm

balut55

He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

balut55

This assembling of the banished is happening. Millions are returning to Israel. The UN resolution is aimed straight at God. Don't get involved in Jew or Israel hate. Palestianian Christians and messianic Jews will be in the God family. Hate of anyone could endanger your salvation.

balut55

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The United States protects the woman in tribulations. Mother of the man child.

balut55

Zechariah 12:2-3 ESV / 37 helpful votes

“Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.