ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

Ben Masada

"Salvation has nothing to do with being a jew by ethnicity, but by being a True Jew; one whose heart is circumcised Rom. 2:29; Ezek. 36:26-27."

Do you have any idea what is to be circumcised in the heart? I don't believe you do. The Pauline policy of Replacement Theology won't let you be circumcised in the heart. Read Exodus 19:5,6 and tell me if you still have that idea in your mind that salvation has nothing to do with being a Jew. Besides, when Jesus himself said that to achieve salvation and escape hell-fire, he did not mention any thing about being circumcised in the heart but to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

Epoisses

Do you have any idea what is to be circumcised in the heart? You don't. All you have is the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology in the heart. Read Exodus 19:5,6 and tell me if you still have the idea in mind that salvation has nothing to do with being a Jew. Besides, when Jesus himself said that to achieve salvation and escape hell-fire, he did not mention any thing about being circumcised in the heart but to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

Having a circumcised heart was first mentioned by Moses not Paul.

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. Deut. 30:6

This is why Jesus rebuked Nicodemus for not understanding the new birth. He should have known because it was found in the Law.

God's Truth

Do you have any idea what is to be circumcised in the heart? You don't. All you have is the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology in the heart. Read Exodus 19:5,6 and tell me if you still have the idea in mind that salvation has nothing to do with being a Jew. Besides, when Jesus himself said that to achieve salvation and escape hell-fire, he did not mention any thing about being circumcised in the heart but to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

God does not care about if you claim to be blood related to Abraham or not.

God does not care about earthly land.

You do not obey Moses, but you claim to obey him.

You are in the same disobedience as the Pagan, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, etc.

God's Truth

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. Deut. 30:6

This is why Jesus rebuked Nicodemus for not understating the new birth. He should have known because it was found in the Law.

Just listen to yourself acting knowledgeable.

Tell me why must the people of Israel die?

God's Truth

Any human being with a heart can have it circumcised, Jew and Gentile alike. The new birth is available to all who come to repentance.

Of course!

Now how does one GET that circumcised heart so that can have eternal life?

I know how, but I am trying to get you to admit what GOD SAYS.

God's Truth

No one will ever be born again until they see themselves as the chief of sinners.

No, not everyone is a chief of sinners.

NOT EVERYONE IS A CHIEF!

A chief is above MANY.

Not everyone sins the same. If they did, then Jesus would not speak of the one who sins MUCH.

Luke 7:47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."

Paul had helped to put innocent people to death.

That is why he was a chief sinner.

Ben Masada

And then used by Paul as an item to enhance his policy of Replacement Theology.

Do you believe in the attribute of Freewill which Hashem granted to us all? We must make use of our Freewill to be circumcised in the heat. None more that a Jew makes numerous uses of circumcision of the heart. (Isaiah 1:18.19)

This is why Jesus rebuked Nicodemus for not understanding the new birth. He should have known because it was found in the Law.

The author of the gospel of John was not a Jew but a Hellenist former disciple of Paul who committed a blunder between the Christian doctrine of being born again and being circumcised in the heart. The token of being born again is his or her love for the Law. We don't see this token in the life of a Christian who claims to have been born again.

God's Truth

We experience the new birth when the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin in the depths of our heart.

The Holy Spirit CONVICTS THE WORLD.

Now stay focused.

How does one get a circumcised heart.

So far you said we get it NOT BY OBEYING.

So far you said we get it by being convicted.

Being convicted is NOT salvation.

Epoisses

Do you believe in the attribute of Freewill which Hashem granted to us all? We must make use of our Freewill
to be circumcised in our heat. None more that a Jew makes numerous use of circumcision of the heart.

The verse is pretty clear that God is the one who does the circumcising not the Rabbi.