ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Read the New Testament and you might discover you've been duped. When your rapture bus blows an engine and you are stuck in the tribulation with everyone else your faith will be shattered and you will become easy pickins' for the beast and his image.

I have no fears

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, but it IS your problem. You've just shuffled it off onto others in false self-assurance of your autonomy being right.

"Rightly divide" the Word and tell us all about Greek noun constructs and their explicit translation into English. If you can't, you have NO clue about ANY kind of dividing, much less rightly dividing.

In fact, tell us the exact lexical definition for "rightly dividing", smug poser.

You're Geek studies have no bearing on the Hebrew Old Testament prophecies.
They're helpful in the epistles to the Gentiles but worthless to the gospels and the OT.

In order to develop a biblical Israelology you have to study the scriptures from a first century Jewish perspective not a gentile one.

The word made flesh or logos for example. The Hebrew Memra is what the Jewish John was communicating. John was not a Greek philosopher he was a Jewish fisherman and used the closest word for the Jewish concept of the word/memra that Greek doesn't provide thus he uses logos. Elia and Ben M can easily understand what John was claiming Yeshua to be even if they reject Yeshua's claim of being their Messiah they follow what John is saying whereas you are totally clueless as are most Christians are with that context. Son

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Only to you. You have a fetish for odd renaming.

I hope you're a better quarterback than your son. :)

I'm glad you have a sense of humor.
Sometimes cuttin to the chase and making fun of one another is more edifying than just telling each other how dumb and ignorant we are. You should try it. It's liberating.

KingdomRose

The falseness about the Jw's is that they do not understand that we all have spirits and our spirits do not die.

We don't have a spirit that can be conscious by itself after death. There is no scriptural evidence to back this erroneous teaching up. What would it be? Ecclesiastes 12:7 ???? Not a chance, because in chapter 9 of that same book it is written that "The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all." (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

So what could Eccles.12:7 mean? That man's life-force goes back to God, in the sense that he gave life to that individual, and now since that life is gone, it is in God's hands to someday bring him back to life.

What other scriptures can you twist to "prove" that humans "have" spirits that live on after death?

(Psst. You are accepting Satan's ****-and-bull crap about "You really will NOT die"! Gen.3:4)

KingdomRose

They believe Jesus is/was Michael the Archangel.

Yeah!! Who else would "Michael" be? Daniel called him the "one who will stand up in behalf of the people." (Daniel 12:1) Who has that authority other than Jesus Christ? Do you believe that there is ANOTHER person that deserves that authority?

God's Truth

We don't have a spirit that can be conscious by itself after death.
Our spirits do live on in consciousness after the death of our bodies.

There is no scriptural evidence to back this erroneous teaching up.

There are many scriptures.

What would it be? Ecclesiastes 12:7 ???? Not a chance, because in chapter 9 of that same book it is written that "The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all." (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

So what could Eccles.12:7 mean? That man's life-force goes back to God, in the sense that he gave life to that individual, and now since that life is gone, it is in God's hands to someday bring him back to life.

All the Old Testament is about EARTHY man. The New Testament is about what is spiritual.
What other scriptures can you twist to "prove" that humans "have" spirits that live on after death?

(Psst. You are accepting Satan's ****-and-bull crap about "You really will NOT die"! Gen.3:4)

We die physically but our spirits still live on. How do you ever get that proves our spirit do not live on? The devil said that to Eve BEFORE her PHYSICAL death.

Elia

What is your point? This is referring to the Messiah, Jesus, who proved to be a light to the nations. Do you agree?

Bs"d

You have to be deaf dumb and blind to think it refers to that carpenter.

Here you can see loud and clear to who it refers: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

God's Truth

Bs"d

You have to be deaf dumb and blind to think it refers to that carpenter.

Here you can see loud and clear to who it refers: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

The Old Testament is about earthy man. The New Testament is about spiritual man.

You have no more prophets.

When was the last time your religion had a prophet?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Old Testament is about earthy man. The New Testament is about spiritual man.

You have no more prophets.

When was the last time your religion had a prophet?
1 Corinthians 12:28 KJV(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 12:28 KJV(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

I was showing a person who claims to be a Jew, yet rejects Jesus that they have not another prophet since before Jesus and that should cause him concern.

Elia

It is impossible for any new Messiah...the lineage of David is no more

Bs"d

You think there are no more descendants of David in the male line? :confused:

That is by the way another reason why your messiah couldn't have been the messiah: He was not in male line a descendant of David.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

Yes, YHWH specifically sent Gabriel the Archangel to deliver a very special prophetical message that after 490 years following the edict/decree/proclamation allowing the Jews to leave Babylon and return to rebuild Jerusalem, we will have "everlasting righteousness".

Isn't "everlasting righteousness" wonderful? Isn't it amazing what "messiah #1" and "messiah #2" accomplished by the "common era". :rotfl:

Bs"d

Did your messiah bring everlasting righteousness? No evil anymore in the world? :chuckle:

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Bs"d

Did your messiah bring everlasting righteousness? No evil anymore in the world?

Daniel 9:26a:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off karath כָּרַת
cut-off, executed, killed
Even a 3rd grader could figure it out.

Epoisses

Daniel 9:26a:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off karath כָּרַת
cut-off, executed, killed
Even a 3rd grader could figure it out.

You would think a 3rd grader would figure out that the book of Daniel is sealed until the time of the end. Ergo chap. 9 is speaking to the end-times when another command goes forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem and the temple.