ISP blocking Bob Enyart Live?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suspect that my internet provider is blocking KGOV.com. For about a week I have not been able to sign on to the Bob Enyart website. I thought the site must have been down but yesterday I signed on at work and it came right up. So I got home and tried and still could not access the site from my home. So my wife tried on her cell phone and it came right up. Same story with Denverbiblechurch.com
Today I am going to take my tablet to a wifi hot spot to confirm my suspicion.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just googled visit a blocked website and followed the instructions to go to a "proxy list". I went to a proxy site, entered KGOV.com and I am up and running! Now I should be able to talk my wife into canceling my cable provider!

Lon

I just googled visit a blocked website and followed the instructions to go to a "proxy list". I went to a proxy site, entered KGOV.com and I am up and running! Now I should be able to talk my wife into canceling my cable provider!
:up:

I checked too, all is working.

-Lon

zoo22

Could blocking Theologyonline be far behind?

Please. All anyone'd have to do is complain and make Apple aware of TOL and they'd remove it from the app store. TOL breaks tons of Apple's rules (get over it, Apple's biased), what with the advocating killing homosexuals and whatnot. There's just not enough traffic for TOL to be on their radar. TOL's as extreme as Stormfront or whatever in terms of being a nutter hate site. Stormfront just has more exposure. Knight and Enyart have been pretty careful about being too over-the-top the past years... Pulling back on all of that crazy Shadow Gov games and whatever.

I seriously doubt anyone's blocking Enyart... If you can't access KGOV or ShadowGov, I'd figure there's some sort of typical hinkey server problem.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please. All anyone'd have to do is complain and make Apple aware of TOL and they'd remove it from the app store. TOL breaks tons of Apple's rules (get over it, Apple's biased), what with the advocating killing homosexuals and whatnot. There's just not enough traffic for TOL to be on their radar. TOL's as extreme as Stormfront or whatever in terms of being a nutter hate site. Stormfront just has more exposure. Knight and Enyart have been pretty careful about being too over-the-top the past years... Pulling back on all of that crazy Shadow Gov games and whatever.
what ever.
I seriously doubt anyone's blocking Enyart... If you can't access KGOV or ShadowGov, I'd figure there's some sort of typical hinkey server problem.

I have not been able to get to kgov.com, shadowgov.com, or Denverbiblechurch.com from any device, with any browser in my house in over a week. Not once.

When I go to any of those sites through proxyfoxy.com I get there first try every single time. :think:

Lon

Isn't the new FCC oversight supposed to do the opposite? Maybe your ISP wanted to give them something to do, or to fool you into thinking you need them for this :chuckle: :think:

I don't think much is going to change, OTHER than our monthly fees are going to go up in taxes :(

JosephR

Got right on at McDonanlds

in different ways, and more effective ways, they will seek to shut the mouths of those who proclaim the Gospel,and of the Father Almighty..

in baby steps,,, so we dont realize what is happening...

This Charming Manc

Have you thanked them yet ?

Seriously go look at any of that stuff(not from home) and see what kind of mention Jesus gets.

At best he is peripheral.

what ever.

I have not been able to get to kgov.com, shadowgov.com, or Denverbiblechurch.com from any device, with any browser in my house in over a week. Not once.

When I go to any of those sites through proxyfoxy.com I get there first try every single time. :think:

Lon

Have you thanked them yet ?

Seriously go look at any of that stuff(not from home) and see what kind of mention Jesus gets.

At best he is peripheral.

You mean the white supremists? Yeah, I'm a bit taken aback that zoo would compare TOL with that website. Shoot, I'm shocked when anybody even knows about those other sites!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
P1050103.JPG

P1050105.JPG

In a way, this made sense because CNN is not news, it is a narrative.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think the web is supposed to censor anyone unless they are doing something illegal.

This Charming Manc

I was jesting really...

Censorship by ISP is plain wrong apart from the most vile stuff.

I'm not a fan of bob, or what he peddles, but he should be free to peddle it.

You mean the white supremists? Yeah, I'm a bit taken aback that zoo would compare TOL with that website. Shoot, I'm shocked when anybody even knows about those other sites!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean the white supremists? Yeah, I'm a bit taken aback that zoo would compare TOL with that website. Shoot...
I'm not. He goes through spurts where he likes to throw a little mud and see what sticks.