I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only white racism

Laqueesha take my hand...

quip

BANNED
Banned
i still don't get how stating the fact that, in my experience, blacks like watermelon is a slur

blacks like watermelon
whites like watermelon

i don't know anybody who doesn't like watermelon :idunno:

Back pedaling again. How many time have you made the watermelon slur...referencing whites?
You're only fooling yourself!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Back pedaling again. How many time have made the watermelon slur...referencing whites?
You're only fooling yourself!

you have yet to show how it is a slur

if you can do that, feel free to demonstrate why i must include every single other minority when i mention that, in my experience, black people like watermelon

quip

BANNED
Banned
you have yet to show how it is a slur

if you can do that, feel free to demonstrate why i must include every single other minority when i mention that, in my experience, black people like watermelon

:doh: it's a classic slur and you know it is. That's precisely why you used it to troll.

ok doser

:doh: it's a classic slur and you know it is.

i know that it is considered a classic slur by those who are oversensitive to "racism" like you and town

i also know that when i worked in the urban schools, it was on the menu three days a week

quip said:
That's precisely why you used it to troll.

i used it to flush out weak minded morons whose only response to a reasoned discussion about race is "you're racist"

if you happened to bite on what i was trolling, you have only yourself to blame for being a gullible fish

quip

BANNED
Banned
i know that it is considered a classic slur by those who are oversensitive to "racism" like you and town

i also know that when i worked in the urban schools, it was on the menu three days a week

i used it to flush out weak minded morons whose only response to a reasoned discussion about race is "you're racist"

if you happened to bite on what i was trolling, you have only yourself to blame for being a gullible fish

Well, if you dont want to offend others then don't be offensive. That is, practice those values you give such high-minded lip service to.

Otherwise don't whine, roll with the punches!

ok doser

Well, if dont want to offend others then don't be offensive.

most people wouldn't find "black people like watermelon" to be offensive

most people wouldn't find "half the black people in the us have iq's less that 100" to be offensive

most intelligent people

quip

BANNED
Banned
most people wouldn't find "black people like watermelon" to be offensive

most people wouldn't find "half the black people in the us have iq's less that 100" to be offensive

most intelligent people

Most intelligent people would see the irony in being called out for making broadbrushed racial comments by way of a broadbrush critique against them. As such, most intelligent people would have ceded as much by now. :idea:

quip

BANNED
Banned
most intelligent people wouldn't cry "racist!" after a statement of fact

Many people less intelligent than you consider such "facts" quite degrading and offensive. So, use your grand powers of intellect to reflect upon this opposing fact

ok doser

Many people less intelligent than you consider such "facts" quite degrading and offensive. So, use your grand powers of intellect to reflect upon this opposing fact

i should be sensitive to the emotional opinions of retards?

no thanks

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"White privilege" is a made up thing to make blacks look like victims to them.

There is no rational basis for the term- the largest factor of what makes blacks seem inherently disadvantaged is because 70% of the black community are fatherless households which Democrats pretty much are responsible for, as it was only 20% before blacks went Left :rolleyes:

There's your feminism, and there's your welfare.
Good job.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You've never held the burden of systematic racial discrimination.

Lets see, i was turned down for a job over a black woman because i was white, does that count?

Maybe she was just better qualified or gave a better interview or maybe she was just a nicer person.
And maybe that is your liberal utopian imagination to keep from acknowledging reality.

I was waiting for my interview and the black interviewer was walking out along with the last person before me to be interviewed (i was slotted last) and even though the interviewer said it quietly, i still heard her, she said to the black woman (both had just looked at me) "Dont worry about her, i take care of the sistas" .

So yes, i am 100 percent positive that was i passed over for being white. It happens all the time, but white don't sue people because of it or riot in the streets and break stuff.