Is Squeaky's theology correct?

Is Squeaky's theology correct?

• Total voters

jzeidler

Here's my thoughts. Is squeaky correct? Of course not. Basically everything he says is wrong. He is probably the biggest heretic I've ever seen. But what is arguing with him going to do? Will it not make you upset and frustrated while he stays a heretic? People very rarely come to the truth when they know everyone despises them and argue with them because of it. I think the best thing we can do for squeaky is to ignore him and all he posts while we pray that the Holy Spirit leads him to the truth of Jesus as God and a knowledge of God's grace. While we ignore squeaky I think we could turn this forum into something great. A place where we come not to aggressively argue with semi-likeminded people. But a place where we can come and just have respectful conversation where it's ok to disagree with each other and where it's fine that not everyone agrees with you. We could mold this place into a place where people don't have to be afraid of being attacked if they share an idea, but a place where everyone feels free to discuss topics. While we ignore squeaky lets cultivate this place into a Christlike discussion area.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Timothy 3

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory

I said
1 Tim 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.
(NKJ)
God was manifested(made known to us by Jesus) that God was in Christ. Justified in the Spirit because God is Spirit. Seen by angels because angels can see Him we cant. Preached among the Gentiles by Jesus and the apostles. Believed on in the world because of all the evidence. Received up in glory because He kept Jesus from sinning.

Answer
You should read these verses very carefully.
Whoever confesses that Jesus is the "Son of God" God abides in him. The Spirit gave me all these verses to help you understand the verse you posted.
I Jn 4:9-15
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)
John 17:5-7
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
(NKJ)

John 14:10-11
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.
(NKJ)

Mark 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
Well just to clarify something. I don't have a theology. I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me. Theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing.

Translated: Subjectivity, no objective reference point. A Buddhist, Muslim, JW, Catholic, Mormon(i.e., lost people)............can, in "holier than thou" mysticism quip, assert, "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and "presto," they can argue, like Squealie, that they are speaking/posting objective truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Translated: Subjectivity, no objective reference point. A Buddhist, Muslim, JW, Catholic, Mormon(i.e., lost people)............can, in "holier than thou" mysticism quip, assert, "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and "presto," they can argue, like Squealie, that they are speaking/posting objective truth.

I said
lol Your bitter envy is showing.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky just puts random verses together and somehow thinks they mean something.... not much of a theology.

I said
It isn't a theology. It is demonstrating the Holy Spirit. And He is the one that keeps me from falling for your carnal logic. He is the one that separates me from the carnal reason and logic that controls most.

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Your bitter envy is showing.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Nope, as "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and the Holy Spirit gave me a verse that tells me that I do not have bitter envy-you do.

You taught us that;we learned that from you.

See how that works, demon?

Fun! Your subjectivity, mysticism, can "prove" anything that you want, demon.

HisServant

I said
It isn't a theology. It is demonstrating the Holy Spirit. And He is the one that keeps me from falling for your carnal logic. He is the one that separates me from the carnal reason and logic that controls most.

13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

No, it's not... since you misrepresent the Holy Spirit every time you post isolated verses and such. Since you cannot be bother with spending the time to actually bear witness to what the Holy Spirit was actually trying to teach in the entirety of the passages you are doing nothing less than bearing false witness against him. Which is the only unpardonable sin.

Basically, you are the village idiot here... and everyone knows it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope, as "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and the Holy Spirit gave me a verse that tells me that I do not have bitter envy-you do.

I said
lolol It has a big hold on you doesn't it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not... since you misrepresent the Holy Spirit every time you post isolated verses and such. Since you cannot be bother with spending the time to actually bear witness to what the Holy Spirit was actually trying to teach in the entirety of the passages you are doing nothing less than bearing false witness against him. Which is the only unpardonable sin.

Basically, you are the town idiot here... and everyone knows it.

I said
lol You to.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol It has a big hold on you doesn't it.

Nope, as "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and the Holy Spirit gave me a verse that tells me that you are lost.

Demon Squealie's satanic "theology:"

"Scripture is new testament.......I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us. The old testament is of no use to us"-Squealie666

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope, as "I have the Holy Spirit. I just submit to what ever verse He gives me," and the Holy Spirit gave me a verse that tells me that you are lost.

Demon Squealie's satanic "theology:"

"Scripture is new testament.......I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us. The old testament is of no use to us"-Squealie666

I said
To bad you missed lesson one. Never ever lie.

Heb 4:13
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Squeaky, 100 % of people who took the poll do not believe in what you have to say. It's about time for you to re-think what you believe. You need to come to know what you believe, who you believe and why you believe.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, 100 % of people who took the poll do not believe in what you have to say. It's about time for you to re-think what you believe. You need to come to know what you believe, who you believe and why you believe.

I said
ROFLOL That is what I was afraid of your a democrate. You think the majority is always right. And the Word teaches us that the majority is always wrong.

(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL That is what I was afraid of your a democrate. You think the majority is always right. And the Word teaches us that the majority is always wrong.

(NKJ)

63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

This time the majority is right.

keypurr

I like the Squeakster, I agree with him most of the time. However his post are too long sometimes because he quotes a lot of verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This time the majority is right.

I said
lololol So your just going to blaspheme these verses.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)