Is Calvinism a Form of Atheism?

Robert Pate

Banned
You lose Pate, you lose against the Calvinists, and that is according to your own beliefs and rules.

Calvinists do absolutely nothing to be saved, but you claim you have done nothing either...except believe that you have to do nothing.

The Calvinists' NOTHING beats your NOTHING.

HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Your focus is upon the law and your obedience, which stinks.

My focus is upon Christ who is my righteousness.

God's Truth

Robert Pate's beliefs are WORSE than any ATHEIST's beliefs, for an atheist does not believe in God, nor does the atheist believe they have to obey that which does not exist; BUT PATE believes that I, who believes in God is condemned for obeying.

Pate is worse than an atheist, and it will not go well for him if he does not humble himself.

Robert Pate

Banned
Teller of untruths. Prove I ever said such a thing, Prove it now or repent.

You think that it is all about you and your obedience. Which stinks.

You like to come on this Forum and declare your righteousness, Which stinks.

And then you proceed to call the apostles liars that tell you that you are a sinner.

God's Truth

You think that it is all about you and your obedience. Which stinks.

You like to come on this Forum and declare your righteousness, Which stinks.

And then you proceed to call the apostles liars that tell you that you are a sinner.

You are a teller of untruths. Prove I ever said such a thing, Prove it now or repent.

God's Truth

Pate believes the Calvinist God is CRUEL. However, Pate says I am condemned for believing we have to believe and obey...there are some who would not only say Pate's God is CRUEL, but retarded too, since Pate's God will throw those who obey in the lake of fire. Can you image...God throwing people in the lake of fire because they obey God and preach obedience? Wow. lol

Nanja

Pate believes the Calvinist God is CRUEL. However, Pate says I am condemned for believing we have to believe and obey...there are some who would not only say Pate's God is CRUEL, but retarded too, since Pate's God will throw those who obey in the lake of fire. Can you image...God throwing people in the lake of fire because they obey God and preach obedience? Wow. lol

Pate preaches a false gospel of works, and so do you.

The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-5; Rom. 11:5 Christ died for, they were made Righteous by Christ's Perfect Obedience on their behalf:

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So they need to do nothing Eph. 2:8-9 because Christ's Righteousness was imputed / charged to them Rom. 4:7-8.

Works of the flesh, of striving to earn one's salvation by works of obedience he/she does, is in direct contradiction to the testimony of what Christ already accomplished in behalf of His People Mat. 1:21 He died for, His Elect, who were Chosen in Union with Him Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9 to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7; Is. 53:6 before the foundation of the world.

You see, the Elect sin everyday, but God does not impute their sin against them 2 Cor. 5:19, for the guilt of their sins has been paid in full by Christ's Death for them 1 John 5:18!

Titus 3:5.
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

So, for those outside of being of the Election of Grace there is no forgiveness of sins, but only the Judgment that awaits them Mat. 25:46.

~~~~

Silent Hunter

There is no God in the Bible who fits the God of those who preach faith alone and damnation to those who believe and obey.

The Calvinists were led astray just like you were. Think about it.

The Calvinists do not believe God hates everyone.

According to what you tell me for obeying and preaching obedience, your God, the God of faith alone killed everything that the God of the Bible ever said to us except the word 'believe'.

Can you believe that your God damns all who obey to Hell? According to your beliefs, the one who sins but says he believes in Jesus saving him for not obeying is saved; but, the one who sins, repents of the sins, and believe Jesus saved him for doing what Jesus says is condemned.

You are just as bad off as the Calvinists.

Faith alone is a form of atheism too, for just as the atheists don't obey God and believe they do not have to, you do not believe you have to obey either.

How about the God you teach about, saying those who obey are condemned. How are your beliefs any better than the Calvinists?
Really? You don't see the relationship between you two bickering here and the point I made in the other thread (that you abandoned)?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In Christianity, Christians are bought, not predestinated. We have been bought with the blood of Christ, 1 Peter 1:19. No one is predestinated, no one needs to be predestinated. Salvation has been provided for all by the doing and the dying of Jesus, Hebrews 2:9. We believe that we can stand before God in the judgment based upon his merit and not our own.

tell 'em Pate

Nanja

You can join them in your heresies

You have no understanding of the scriptures, which are Spiritual, because you are carnal Rom. 8:7.

1 Cor 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have no understanding of the scriptures, which are Spiritual, because you are carnal Rom. 8:7.

1 Cor 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

~~~~~
:allsmile:

musterion

The god concept of the Reformed is not the God of the Bible.

It lies: "world" does not mean world, "all" does not mean all, "grace" does not mean grace, "love" does not mean love.

It's arbitrary and capricious. Most people were reprobated to the Lake of Fire before they even existed.

It's wickedly cruel. It damns the lost for not doing what it chose to leave them unable to do (believe the Gospel and be saved).

So while the Gospel of the grace of God is still His power unto salvation to anyone who believes it, including Calvinists, Calvinism's slanderously false concept of God amounts to a form of godlessness. More precisely, idolatry.

God's Truth

Pate preaches a false gospel of works, and so do you.
Pate and you are in competition on who obeys the least.
As I said earlier, you win.

The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-5;
You are so ensnared that you cannot see past the false teaching you received about that scripture. That scripture is about the plan of salvation being predestined, not people, as in a random pick, slaughter house decision, for no other reason than just because, by a cruel God who has no sense and compassion.
Your God only exists in the figment of your imagination. The Bible tells us that Satan is the prince of the air. The Bible also tells us that false doctrines are from demons. Think of what a thought is like…it is like air all around, coming in your mind. You teachings are thoughts from man, given to them from Satan and his demons. Just ask for the scriptures if you do not recognize what I am saying.
Rom. 11:5 Christ died for, they were made Righteous by Christ's Perfect Obedience on their behalf:

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Jesus obeyed so that we have someone to go through to obey. Jesus say he obeyed so we are to obey too.

So they need to do nothing Eph. 2:8-9 because Christ's Righteousness was imputed / charged to them Rom. 4:7-8.
They need not do the purification/ceremonial works. Where do you ever get that not obeying is the do nothing? That thinking comes from Satan.

Works of the flesh, of striving to earn one's salvation by works of obedience he/she does, is in direct contradiction to the testimony of what Christ already accomplished in behalf of His PeopleMat. 1:21 He died for, His Elect, who were Chosen in Union with Him Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9 to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7; Is. 53:6 before the foundation of the world.
Works of the flesh are things about pleasing the flesh---not about obeying Jesus’ powerful words!
How do you EVER get that obeying Jesus is evil?
I know how you got that idea…remember, the Bible says that Satan is the prince of the air…you got that idea that obeying Jesus was wrong from the devil.