Irate Putin Threatens to Bomb Isis

bybee

On Facebook Putin is shown threatening to go Nuclear on Isis. It is reported that he has warned civilians to get out of the territory.
Could this possibly be true?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On Facebook Putin is shown threatening to go Nuclear on Isis. It is reported that he has warned civilians to get out of the territory.

I wouldn't put it past Putin. I doubt that he goes nuclear, but is that eventually inevitable some day in that area ? It seems we've all been waiting for it since WWII

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Will Putin Seek Nuclear Revenge Against ISIS?

The fact is, at this point, Putin HAS moved many of his deployed tactical nukes closer to the region and he’s been meeting with his allies, including Syria, over the past few days while issuing warnings to all his allies in the region to evacuate all allied civilians.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump has been saying this for weeks. Where have you been?

Let Russia deal with Russia's problems and in the bargain, help America out as well.

1Way1Truth1Life

Americans largely since 9/11 have been calling for that region to be turned into glass. And not the lunatics either, though politicians and media have downplayed that sentiment, so yea I wouldn't put it past him to do it as he doesn't as much have to answer to polls and media like we have in America. By Isis attacking Russian passenger planes they have declared war on Russia. So a weak response by him might not play so well in his region. Whether he should or shouldn't, meh not my judgement call.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:juggle:

obama-putin-defeat-isis-or-assad.jpg

Quetzal

Of all the nations, Russia has the biggest grapes and I could certainly see them dropping a big boomer before anyone else.