INTO Help Line

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good question. Did an OT prophet write that ? :think:

No where.
A Nazarene was a negative description in the first century.

The claim that He was called a Nazarene is the product of one of the ways in which the New Testament quotes the Old,
"literal plus summation"

The summary of the prophets was that Messiah would be rejected and despised by His people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Any last questions?

yeah - what the heck is this thing?

leest.jpg

daqq

Question: where does it say Yeshua would be a Nazarene in the OT?

Here is one concerning Messiah ben Yoseph:

Deuteronomy 33:13-17 KJV
13 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,
14 And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon,
15 And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills,
16 And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and for the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated
[H5139 naziyr] from his brethren.
17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Here is another concerning Messiah ben Yoseph:

Jeremiah 31:4-9 [New Covenant Passage!]
4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.
6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen
[Notzerim/Natzarim] upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.
7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save
[Hosha/(like Hosha-nah)] thy people, the remnant of Israel.
8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

No where.
A Nazarene was a negative description in the first century.

The claim that He was called a Nazarene is the product of one of the ways in which the New Testament quotes the Old,
"literal plus summation"

The summary of the prophets was that Messiah would be rejected and despised by His people.

Neither does Yeshua deny the Natzerim-Zarethan-Samaria connection:

John 8:48-50 KJV
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

See, he says, "I have not a devil", but is notably silent concerning the Samaria connection. :)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Ok, until my question thread on Paul and the Nazarite Vow in Acts 21 is approved,
why did Paul do the vow? Why did the disciples and the earliest believers do the vow, also?

(Commentary in Parenthesis:

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

5 Kings = 5 Months of Star Wormwood (Already Fell in Genesis)
6th King = Jesus Christ (He Always Is)
7th King = The Assyrian/Antichrist of Micah 5:5 (Confirms the Covenant)(Express Image of Jesus)
8th King = The Assyrian/Antichrist of Micah 5:5 (Confirms the Covenant)(Express Image of Jesus)

God did not always allow the "Sons of Man" to be associated with "Joseph the Blessing", this began with King David. Jesse had Eight Sons, but God only called David the Seventh Son, David was not the Antichrist, but God paralleled the language of Micah 5:5, to illustrate that the "Sons of Man" were allowed an association with "Joseph the Blessings" (This is not the same as Moses, Moses and the "Rod of Joseph/Staff", were not inclusive one of another, but God began to associate them with King David).

Because of the Association, Genetic Dan (Four Genetic Lines/Horses of Solomon's Contradiction) ......... Genetic Dan simply committed Suicide by using force against David, the Gospel refers to this incident as David taking the Foreskins of the people. Because Genetic Dan kills itself and causes exceedingly cruelty in the presence of Joseph, now lets go to Acts 21:

Paul is told that his Garment is like the Foreskin that should be circumcised because of his association to Joseph the Blessing. He is essentially told to be faithful, so that God will simply euthanized the people that use force against him, this is an Antichrist equation God later reveals in revelation 11.

Jesus was the son of Joseph, in order to place the 144,000 of Joseph's salvation program that is completed with the events of revelation as primary, this completing the 144,000 of Reuben (before time) and 144,000 of Benjamin (0ld Testament). Each of the Apostles were baptized with "Joseph the Blessings". So they have served as the Antichrist temporarily as apart of an equation, one that is not completed until the end of time, that is this day, and possibly this year.

(God number King David's Lifespan and marked it around the 30 and 34th Year of his life, matching Luke 3:23, but also the 1290 of Daniel which is 12210 Days, and that is apart of a complete pattern of 12210, 42, 3, 150 or 12210 and 195 Days, of which we are in the parallels of this pattern ...................... The Lifespan of the Antichrist is an absolute figure, and there can be no deviation. Love and Blessings (God is indicating Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan for repentance by making the association of the Foreskins of David, and the Garment of Paul, now the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle is as we've stated, a likelyhood approaching the "Three Days of Darkness" ............ 4 Horses/4 Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan, and the 4 Unnamed Kings as a relationship with God as apart of 8 Kings, we don't exactly have that language, but because of this .......... Genetic Dan is not allowed any ability to receive "Joseph the Blessing" it must or be killed only, soon, right now, I do not have the full cooperation of the police departments or the news agencies to do whats necessary, so we must simply wait for a greater expression of Joseph the Blessing, that is, the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, this is a matter of public safety ........... Foreskin/Garment/Speaking in a Tong, they were looking for a sign of Joseph the Blessing simply by prayer and fasting, however God shortly put an end to tongs after the Bible was completed ............ as revelation 11 indicates you may see a tong by using force against the Antichrist, but that is only a form of chastisement, it means only that God has already reacted to kill, either a few people, or a great many))

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Hi INTO,

If God loves us so much why doesn't he stop the world and take us to heaven to live with Him ? God can do it right now.

center_spine.jpg

3500 Years to the Three and a Half Days of Darkness, That is the Law

II PETER 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
II PETER 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
ISAIAH 7:20 In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, [namely], by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard.
ISAIAH 7:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] a man shall nourish a young cow, and two sheep;
ISAIAH 7:22 And it shall come to pass, for the abundance of milk [that] they shall give he shall eat butter: for butter and honey shall every one eat that is left in the land.
ISAIAH 7:23 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] every place shall be, where there were a thousand vines at a thousand silverlings, it shall [even] be for briers and thorns.

God is talking about the Assyrian of Micah 5:5, that is the Antichrist. The Personality that was alive 3500 years ago, that is alive today, is the "Rod of Joseph/Moses's Staff", he is called the Manchild of revelation because he is the "Rod of Iron". Therefore we can summarize the end of this lifespan as follows, in a most simple way:

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

5/7/2016
= "Seven Kings, Five Fallen"
5/7/2016 to 6/18/2016 = "Seven Kings, Five Fallen, Seventh of the Eighth"

"Express Image of Jesus" is an equation based on the length of some tangible actions God performed during the entire process of this judgment program. About 1000 Years as a Spiritual Parable, and 6000 Years the Age of this earth. Divide that in half and you have Jesus Christ = 3500, and Express Image of Jesus = 3500. That is like watching your shadow, God has gauged the gospel in parallels so the conclusion matches the pattern of behavior. ..................... (GMT Coefficient: 584283) Mayan Calendar Created in 3114 B.C., ends 12/21/2012, the correct conclusion equals = 12210 Days Point of Division of 34 Years, or 12210 + 195 Days for the Lifespan of the Antichrist ................. one small public safety notice for your protection, i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ........... now I want to say a few things, I believe I could unify the police departments and the news agencies in illustrating the suicide by confronting the people directly and asking the non-whites about how society has abused them by allowed their kinds to perform the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns" that promote suicide and murder in their neighbors, just to allow their kinds to speak about the wrong that they have done to themselves, and that society has made sport of, can be very explosive and very deadly, but I believe that is the simplest solution I have with virtually no cooperation of whats necessary, so we need to wait until the Lifespan of the Antichrist expires as a resolution to these people and billions more. Love and Blessings (need to increase the level of force, but otherwise things are good right now with the level of executionary level of force)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
if the action of one man (adam) was sufficient to bring sin upon all men, why wasn't the sacrifice of one man (Jesus) sufficient to free all men from sin?

The Question is basic Logic. God did not use Jesus to bring sin upon all men, so Jesus would not be sufficient to free all men from sin. ............. God did not create Adam with "Joseph the Blessing" already introduced, that is a relationship the processes of the Gospel has introduced over time:

HEBREWS 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, [leaning] upon the top of his staff.
HEBREWS 11:22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

God measures the sufficiency of "Joseph the Blessing" to serve as a mechanism for Jesus to remove sin, based on the introduction of the "Rod of Joseph/Moses Staff/Antichrist", this has been introduced 3500 years ago, and comes to fruition when the 3 and 1/2 Days of Darkness begins. (God allowed Moses to take the Bones of Joseph, to begin his discernment about the release of sin, as a multiple of Joseph that must build to match the multiple that Jesus represents by the completion of the Gospel's Program .......... the most intelligent summation of this way of thinking was called the "Jumping Jesus Phenomenon", which declared that Jesus represented himself in multiples of "Joseph the Blessing", and in 1982 this began the final countdown of the Mayan Calendar's 34 year Period with divisions of 12210 Days and 195 Days, with parallel associations as we've discussed. Love and Blessings .......... 3500 years ago God allowed Joseph to reign over Isreal for 430 years, to choose out of Joseph an "Express Image" to satisfy the Equation that completes the Gospel's Program, which is about 153 Days in Length (with no sign), now come to the events of today, God will call the same personality to bare witnesses of this generation, that has bore witness with Moses and with that generation, that is the law of the gospel. Right now, you have euthanasia of one mass murderer, "Prince", for the ra*e and murder of the body of the Antichrist, but that is only one, all of the races of Genetic Dan, must be deceased and put to rest, soon)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
You're missing Israelology just like everyone else on TOL save for steko and a couple others.

You have not understood the purposes of the mosaic law which was multifaceted. Until you define the purposes of the Mosaic law as Paul does we can't move forward. There is no contradiction between Paul and James. Titus no Timothy yes explain that.

God doesn't use prayer and fasting to reveal a tong/Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle anymore. Paul did not bless Timothy, more than likely, because he was going to minister to the Jewish People. However Paul blessed Titus, more than likely because he ministered to the gentiles. ................ God uses the Jewish People as a point of discernment for "Joseph the Blessing", so that is a conflict, that has pushed the majority of the Jewish population into the USA, where God otherwise intends to reveal the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle", however that is not a guaranteed before the "Three and Half Days of Darkness". All that means is the, "City of Philadelphia, USA" is the only place with a legal right to have more mercy given to the people beyond how God will filter all human life outside of this area, that also means removing their right to live in the earth, body and soul, so they will go Away. (America is called the Home of the Jewish People for the Events of Revelation to some Degree, Luke 23:50-51, Lamentation 2:17-19, 1Kings 11:32 = City of David where Ephraim=Jewish People are, begin Revelations, according to Rev. 5:5, 2Samuel 1:16-18, the nation chosen among Judah for the sake of the Jewish People is the USA ........ we must past 6/6/2016 and come closer to 6/18/2016 before we can completely eliminate the idea of a "Sign of Divorce" alerting the nations to this process)

When Satan is thrown into the lake of fire, is he burnt UP or will he burn forever?

144,000 of various that does not belong is burned up because its unprofitable (namely Reuben and Benjamin)
144,000 of Joseph of Revelation are cleansed in the Clear Water

The Lord Jesus is an expression of Equal Potential (1Thessalonians 4:15), it is on that basis that the Gospel can make the claim that the "dead in Christ" will be taken forevermore (1Thessalonians 4:16), and finally those that are "alive in Christ" will be taken forevermore (1Thessalonians 4:17). Love and Blessings (Due process of the Law, that involves, "Suicide by Cop", because there is no viable alternative ......... that is something you need to connect directly to the Antichrist, you see their bodies fall continually, now all you need to do, is show the public, so I don't have the full cooperation of the media or the authorities at this level, but it needs to be seen, whats necessary).

Last edited: