Instagram Twitter or Facebook?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instagram Twitter or Facebook? Which do you like better? Why?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

i'm only on facebook, i barely use it. i did start a twitter account once and got flooded with comments i don't care about. it seemed like they made me pick famous people or things, before i could start. i tweeted Si from Duck Dynasty encouraging support, and Jamie Johnson. then i lost interest. i heard the young folks like instagram ? there may be something new around the corner. always - :patrol:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
FB is a great way to organize favorite photos and keep in general touch with friends over some distance...Twitter? I'm on it (barely) but it's like ADD FB really and too cluttered. Haven't given Instagram a look.

To the extent I have time (and it has been shrinking of late) I'm either here or, for a flicker of time, on FB.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I use Facebook for all my Navy related stuff. Sometimes there is a crossover from the christian boards to the Navy stuff. Some of the faces to see on the Christian sites are also in the Navy groups I frequent. I am all over the web. If you google Inzl Kett, you'll find me. But I have found navy people on the sites too.

In here I picked the name Sherman and the jet avatar because I am not as obvious. Both are very common even on Christian sites. The Fort is very distinctive.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't like any of them. But, of the three, I use Facebook. I use it, basically, to keep in contact with family and old friends, from high school.