In Our Name and On Our Behalf

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
GOD only mandated it to Israel...

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them and upon the Israel of God. (Galatians 6:15-16)​

For those who are a new creation there is neither Jew nor Greek.

For those who are not a new creation there is racism.

Epoisses

Robert, if you don't like "Jews" you need to stay away from the scriptures. They were written by Jews for Jews ... salvation is of the Jews.

God loves the Gentiles too. He even gave us our very own Jew named Paul. Prasie God!

Epoisses

Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it... (Genesis 2:3)​

God has never retracted his blessing on the seventh day.

You seem to believe God made a mistake with the day of rest, I don't.

Hebrews 4 says we enter God's rest by faith not by keeping one day out of seven like Jamie the SDA gospel hater.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert, if you don't like "Jews" you need to stay away from the scriptures. They were written by Jews for Jews ... salvation is of the Jews.

Paul said to the legalistic Galatians, "You observe days, months and times and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed labor upon you in vain" Galatians 4:10,11.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews 4 says we enter God's rest by faith not by keeping one day out of seven like Jamie the SDA gospel hater.

Why do you pervert scripture? Surely you know better.

So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God. (Hebrews 4:9 NASB)​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said to the legalistic Galatians, "You observe days, months and times and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed labor upon you in vain" Galatians 4:10,11.

You don't understand why Paul said that do you? You are so hung up on Mosaic law that you don't understand the NT.

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love. (Colossians 1:13)

I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.
(Romans 11:1-2)

Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, "Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying, ‘The two families which the Lord has chosen, He has also cast them off’? Thus they have despised My people, as if they should no more be a nation before them.'" (Jeremiah 33:23-24)​

Epoisses

Why do you pervert scripture? Surely you know better.

So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God. (Hebrews 4:9 NASB)​

...that we enter by faith!!!

Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. Heb. 4:1-3

I don't enter the rest of God by keeping a day. The Jews never figured that out and the wannabe Jews haven't figured it out either.