I'm done with the NFL.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow the NFL and the NFL Players Association are going at each other over this.
Reported by TMZ.com
NFL:
NFL is calling out the NFL Player's Association ... saying the league has received tips that the NFLPA is going on a smear campaign against Ezekiel Elliott's accuser in an effort to exonerate the RB.

Fake news should not be repeated. Who cares what TMZ says. We know it is true, her phone proves it.

dodge

Fake news should not be repeated. Who cares what TMZ says. We know it is true, her phone proves it.

Nick same here my 2nd year of boycotting the NFL and the NBA, and I will not watch or spend any money on either until and if they stop disrespecting the flag and anthem.

WizardofOz

I will not watch anything and will boycott your sponsors until you move away from the left side of the political isle. The evidence is now pouring out and the "victim" in the Zeke Elliot case explicit colluded to black mail him.

It started with him dumping her. And her reply.

I don't have to tell you, she is not a Trump voter. Elliott was smart enough to screen shot some things she said to him. Not all of it. Of course deleting your text doesn't delete anything, just your the message from your phone.

Good thing there's a player's union.

Isn't that right [MENTION=6141]Nick M[/MENTION]? :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. The FNL players union has long stood up for the the league to exist. Pushing the fans way does not help. Gene Upshaw was not Donald Fehr. Was there a point to WoOz's post?

According to the filing, Kia Wright Roberts, the NFL’s director of investigations, testified Tuesday that she was the only NFL employee who interviewed the running back’s accuser, Tiffany Thompson, during the probe and that she would not have recommended discipline for Elliott based on her disoveries.

WizardofOz

Yes. The FNL players union has long stood up for the the league to exist. Pushing the fans way does not help. Gene Upshaw was not Donald Fehr. Was there a point to WoOz's post?
:noway:
I agree that Elliott was being unfairly punished. I'm a die-hard Packer fan but I'm glad the union is coming to his defense.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already said he was being unfairly punished. Did you read my opening post?I don't side with him because he is of the StL. But because the criminal assault chargers are fake news.