If you just ask they will tell you.

Lon

Few Jews accept Him. Jews no longer have priests so HAVE to believe blood isn't key nor that they need remission of sin. It doesn't help your Urantia preaching gain hold on TOL.
Worse: Jews reject the Lord Jesus Christ as Messiah. By association, you are lambasting the Son by going to a Jew to shore up YOUR theology against Him. One might as well take 30 pieces of silver :Z Your dedication to the Urantia is betraying you as rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ.

chair

contrary to common belief, Jews do not 'reject' Jesus. They don't even consider him. For you- Jesus is the obvious default choice. For non-Christians, he's somebody else's god or messiah, and of little interest.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Few Jews accept Him. Jews no longer have priests so HAVE to believe blood isn't key nor that they need remission of sin. It doesn't help your Urantia preaching gain hold on TOL.
Worse: Jews reject the Lord Jesus Christ as Messiah. By association, you are lambasting the Son by going to a Jew to shore up YOUR theology against Him. One might as well take 30 pieces of silver :Z Your dedication to the Urantia is betraying you as rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus was the Son of God, he realized on earth that he could never live up to the expectations of a Jewish Messiah which the Jews cull from their scripture. So he met them half way, fitting his public ministry into what he could. He acknowledged Peters confession that he was indeed the Son of God. Before Pilate he diplomatically answered:

“You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered,You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Jesus of Nazareth didn't publicly claim to be the Jewish Messiah, he let others draw their own conclusions. But he did build his teaching on the expectations of a deliverer.

The pity is that if the Jews would have interpreted the expected kingdom spiritually instead of politically, a literal Israel, then they would have been in a better position to receive the reward of Abrahams faith as Jesus frankly pointed out. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Last edited: