If you have been...

Truster

If you have been converted you would simultaneously have been regenerated. In the immediate moments following what was your first realisation.Best viewed with 20/20 hindsight.

We know that "In Messiah, all things have become new" but I'm specifically asking about the experience of benefiting from a single first realisation.

If you can't answer the question don't play guessing games, please.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have been converted you would simultaneously have been regenerated. In the immediate moments following what was your first realisation.Best viewed with 20/20 hindsight.

We know that "In Messiah, all things have become new" but I'm specifically asking about the experience of benefiting from a single first realisation.

If you can't answer the question don't play guessing games, please.

I said
I remember many of the steps I went through and the experiances. But I dont know what you mean by regenerated.

Jerry Shugart

If you have been converted you would simultaneously have been regenerated. In the immediate moments following what was your first realisation.

I had many doubts about what was written in the Scriptures but after I was born again the first thing I realized was that all of my doubts had disappeared!

Truster

The first thing the regenerate man experiences is perfect peace. So silent, so forgiving, so new. The enmity is removed. The hatred is dissolved. Wrath is replaced by grace and peace reigns. A peace so tangible it begs the question, "what has happened to me" and recieves the answer, "you have been saved".

Truster

“Therefore, being justified by trust, we have peace with Elohim through our Adonai Yah Shua Messiah.”

Truster

For a few years after my conversion when I got into a conversation with someone that called themselves a "Christian", I would confirm that they had been converted. If they relpied yes I would ask them "where is your peace"? I have only come across four people who evidenced peace and that's over 20 years.