If you don't like Clinton for pres, boycott these...

republicanchick

Bank of America

Goldman Sachs

the Saudis

That is where she is getting $$ for her campaign

But here's the problem: she is not supposed to be getting $$ from the Saudis or anywhere else outside the country...

but hey... She's the great Hillarymeister... can do what she wants, eh?

scary...

keep these unethical people OUT of office..

thank you

___

rexlunae

do you have your significant other dress in (massive)cleavage-showing attire to show your protest of Saudis?

and have her drive you everywhere?

:cheers:

No. Mostly for lack of a significant other. But if I had one at the moment, it would be up to her. I certainly wouldn't discourage her though.

republicanchick

No. Mostly for lack of a significant other. But if I had one at the moment, it would be up to her. I certainly wouldn't discourage her though.

you dont mind other men looking @ your woman's cleavage?

i like the old fashioned fashions... the 50 style.. Leave it to Beaver attire..

republicanchick

you have no idea how hard it is to get a republican in the white house

that's history

remember 2014 elections!

remember Scott Walker and what he's been through in Wisconsin--
BLUE state

you are thinking of 2008 and 12

but 12 wasn't as good for the Dems as 08 and after this last election... well, can't u see the trend??

___

Mocking You

is there a republican you would vote for?

I could vote for any number of Republicans, my personal favorite right now is Scott Walker. I couldn't vote for Chris Christie, probably not Jeb Bush, probably not Ted Cruz. I can't say that I could vote for any of the presumed Democrats, i.e. Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, or Joe Biden.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I could vote for any number of Republicans, my personal favorite right now is Scott Walker. I couldn't vote for Chris Christie, probably not Jeb Bush, probably not Ted Cruz. I can't say that I could vote for any of the presumed Democrats, i.e. Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, or Joe Biden.

I love walker but I don't know if he can get the hispanic and religious wacko vote

how could you consider any democrat
if
you like walker?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

did you vote for romney?