If Jesus had a son...

chair

A hypothetical question. If Jesus had had a son, would the son have been God's son, or God's grandson?

Wick Stick

So, if the church is the Bride of Christ, does that make her the hypothetical mother? Are we hypothetically pregnant?

One good question deserves another.

elohiym

Isaiah 63:16 For You are our Father, though Abraham does not know us And Israel does not recognize us. You, O LORD, are our Father, Our Redeemer from of old is Your name.

Who is their Father, Chair? If He's their Father, doesn't that make each one of them His son?

daqq

A hypothetical question. If Jesus had had a son, would the son have been God's son, or God's grandson?

Elymas Bar-Jesus son of Jesus is a false prophet and a word sorcerer. Those teaching what he teaches are fornicating with his spirit and producing sons and giants unto him. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
How do you figure?

Isaiah 63:16 For You are our Father, though Abraham does not know us And Israel does not recognize us. You, O LORD, are our Father, Our Redeemer from of old is Your name.

Who is their Father, Chair? If He's their Father, doesn't that make each one of them His son?

In that sense, sure. I don't think that's what chair meant though.

OCTOBER23

If Jesus had a Son he would look like me

cause we are both Jewish

and I am also a son of God as Jesus is. :thumb:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
None of the above.

If Jesus is an everlasting father then he will have children.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder. ​​And His name will be called ​​Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, ​​Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NKJV)​

OCTOBER23

JESUS WAS THE FATHER OF ADAM

AND GOD THE FATHER IS THE FATHER OF JESUS

SO THAT GOD THE FATHER IS OUR GRAND FATHER.

Interesting eh :think:

Apple7

A better question:

If God had not revealed Himself as Triune in the Tanak, would Jews still have mis-interpreted this and worshiped a plethora of false gods, anyway...?