Idolatry

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Who is we? There are no catholic priests or bishops, cardinals, or popes in the Bible.
There are bishops, like Timothy and Titus. As far as the Bible's concerned there is one office of bishop (1st Timothy 3:1), and we can track that office throughout extra-Biblical history going all the way back to the first century.
Repent you pervert.
Plain.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That isn't what I said, nor was it your point. Your point is to validate the RCC by showing english translations of church leaders called bishop. I agree, there are translation errors. Most have been pointed out to me by context.
The Holy Spirit made Gentile "elders of the Church" in Ephesus "overseers, to shepherd the Church of God." Acts 20

Right Divider

Body part
Are Timothy and Titus in "Peter's church?"
Nope, and neither was Paul.

Paul was given authority apart from the twelve and apart from Israel.

2 Corinthians 11:5 (KJV) For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

2 Corinthians 12:11 (KJV) I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

1 Corinthians 4:15 (KJV) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
1 Corinthians 4:16 (KJV) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.