I Stand With Israel ?

WatchmanOnTheWall

As the Jews progress towards re-establishing their country as prophecy tells us they would, more and more Christians expect the orthodox Jews to rebuild the temple which will also fulfil prophecy. The Levitical Priests have already been trained in how to carry out the sacrificial offerings and the process of choosing the High Priest has also begun. All of this can be researched on the web.

Since 1948 when Israel first declared they were an independent nation they have since become at least the sixth most powerful nation on Earth and continue to grow stronger, just as prophecy says they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns.

While Israel have a democratic government the orthodox priests hold a great deal of power and currently have power over the government in some respects as priests are exempt from national service and the draft. Of course the High Priest will also be exempt and will controls the orthodox priests and the temple. He will be one of the most powerful men in all the World, holding sway over a superpower.

He will also be prophesying that Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim will becoming to save the Jewish people and take over the world but of course will be a false prophecy and will make him the most powerful false prophet in the world. The Bible says that before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet! Could this be him? While I love Israel and the Israeli people, just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people.

Just saying :)

Last edited:

BoyStan

Romans 9:4-5 outlines the purpose of Israel under the Old Covenant. Israel has served the purpose of God, and no longer has any special role. The Jews and Gentiles are now on the same footing before God. Read Romans. The message of Hebrews underlines that there is no longer a special role for the Jewish nation, and all the things foreshadowed in the Old Covenant are fulfilled.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Romans 9:4-5 outlines the purpose of Israel under the Old Covenant. Israel has served the purpose of God, and no longer has any special role. The Jews and Gentiles are now on the same footing before God. Read Romans. The message of Hebrews underlines that there is no longer a special role for the Jewish nation, and all the things foreshadowed in the Old Covenant are fulfilled.

No way there are many prophesy's concerning Israel yet to be fulfilled. In total two-thirds of all Jews will be killed in the end times, while one third will survive to become Christians:

Zechariah 13:7-9 (Written in the fifth century BC, yet to be fulfilled)
7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd [Jesus], against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty [God]. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones [the Jews]. 8 In the whole land,” declares the LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. 9 This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver, and test them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’ ”

Paul also saw this eventuality:

Romans 9:27-28
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28 For the LORD will carry out his sentence on earth with speed, and finality.”

Paul goes on to explain how the Jews’ hearts had been hardened towards God, yet once the times of the Gentiles are nearing its end, then they will turn to Jesus, their true Messiah:

Romans 11:25-27
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer [Jesus] will come from Zion [Jerusalem]; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob [Israel]. 27 And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

This war will culminate around the end of the tribulation with the taking of Jerusalem and the temple mount:

Luke 21:20
“When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

Right Divider

Body part
You could not be more wrong. Israel's fall is only temporary.

Rom 11:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (11:12) Now if the fall of them [be] the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Rom 11:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:15) For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

Their fullness and the receiving of them is in the future.

BoyStan

God's purpose for the nation Israel was the coming of Christ, and making the necessary preparations. Israel had a unique role in God's eternal purpose: the sending of his Son. There is no longer any need for a renewed temple, sacrifices or priesthood. Christ fulfilled these in himself. Praise God for his 'so great salvation'. The church is blighted by too many teachers who are stuck in the OT and an intellectual pursuit of prophecies still to be fulfilled.

Right Divider

Body part
God's purpose for the nation Israel was the coming of Christ, and making the necessary preparations. Israel had a unique role in God's eternal purpose: the sending of his Son. There is no longer any need for a renewed temple, sacrifices or priesthood. Christ fulfilled these in himself. Praise God for his 'so great salvation'. The church is blighted by too many teachers who are stuck in the OT and an intellectual pursuit of prophecies still to be fulfilled.
Your rejection of the fullness of God's plans is duly noted.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Israel became an independent nation again, just as prophesied, after the Israeli War for Independence that lasted from 15 May 1948 to 20 July 1949. This war lasted nine months which is alluded to in this verse:

Isaiah 66:8
Yet no sooner is Zion in labour than she gives birth to her children.

Jesus also spoke about Israel's return:

Matthew 24
32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that ite is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Psalms says a generation can last eighty years:

Psalm 90:10
Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

Eighty years from 1949 is 2029 and over the time since 1949 Israel have gone from zero in the world to being the 5th most powerful nation on Earth and is rapidly become the most powerful just as the Bible foretells; (when it describes Israel as the blossoming fig tree, while the other nations are the trees surrounding it).

This also means that the temple should be rebuilt by 2022, ready for the 7 year tribulation and when we look at all the preparations for this that they have done then it's not difficult to see that it will happen:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#/

RealityJerk

Israel became an independent nation again, just as prophesied, after the Israeli War for Independence that lasted from 15 May 1948 to 20 July 1949. This war lasted nine months which is alluded to in this verse:

Isaiah 66:8
Yet no sooner is Zion in labour than she gives birth to her children.

Jesus also spoke about Israel's return:

Matthew 24
32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that ite is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Psalms says a generation can last eighty years:

Psalm 90:10
Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

Eighty years from 1949 is 2029 and over the time since 1949 Israel have gone from zero in the world to being the 5th most powerful nation on Earth and is rapidly become the most powerful just as the Bible foretells; (when it describes Israel as the blossoming fig tree, while the other nations are the trees surrounding it).

This also means that the temple should be rebuilt by 2022, ready for the 7 year tribulation and when we look at all the preparations for this that they have done then it's not difficult to see that it will happen:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#/

The fig tree parable is in reference to his second coming and has nothing to do with the secular racist state of "Israel"/counterfeit Israel. Not one of those passages you cited refers to the modern Zionist Atheist state, but rather to events that took place after the Babylonian exile. Read those verses in context and you'll see for yourself.

The so called Jews from Poland and other parts of Europe, are no more the descendants of Abraham and Isaac than the so called "Arabs" of the Levant (Holy Land, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan). Even Israeli scientists have confirmed that a significant percentage of the so called "Palestinian" Christians and Muslims have the Cohen gene, a gene that is unique to the Levites. Which makes perfect sense, because the Levites were very close to the temple and the land, and were less likely to leave the land, even if persecuted. They would find a way to remain close to Jerusalem, where their ancestors served God in the temple for centuries.

So many of the Christian and Muslim Palestinians, are just as likely, if not more likely, to be descendants of Abraham and Isaac, than a blue eyed, blonde haired Ashkanazi Jew from Poland or Russia. If people had the right to invade a country on the bases that their ancestors might have lived there thousands of years ago, we would have utter chaos. Everybody would be invading each other, "My great great great...etc grandparents might have lived here, so now your village and property is mine. Go to a reservation or refugee camp and shut-up, this is now my land. My grandpa thousands of years ago lived here...".

More..The land according to the Hebrew bible, belongs to God, not to the Jews or anybody else. The Jews only had a right to it, thousands of years ago, provided they kept Torah. If they were faithful to God, then they had a right to the land. God also warned them, that they could lose it all, if they rejected Him. Even more, if you claim that the secular state of gays parading in the streets "Israel" is a divinely endorsed project and the fulfillment of prophesy, I could just as well say that the fact Muslims have possessed the holiest place in Jerusalem for 1400 years, is likewise a miracle and a divine sign. The earthly Zion, doesn't have a synagogue or a church, but a mosque. The ones praying there aren't Jews or Christians, but Muslims. You know why? Because it doesn't matter. As Christians, our mount Zion is above in heaven, not down here on earth.

Carnal, fallen, ungodly "Israel", is not the Israel of God. The unbelieving Jews have been cut off from the vine, and the wild branches have been grafted in. The vine is Christ. So now, the only true Jews or Israel of God, are those who are connected to Christ/The Vine. That is the true Israel, as opposed to the synagogue of Satan that you blindly support.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The fig tree parable is in reference to his second coming and has nothing to do with the secular racist state of "Israel"/counterfeit Israel. Not one of those passages you cited refers to the modern Zionist Atheist state, but rather to events that took place after the Babylonian exile. Read those verses in context and you'll see for yourself.

The so called Jews from Poland and other parts of Europe, are no more the descendants of Abraham and Isaac than the so called "Arabs" of the Levant (Holy Land, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan). Even Israeli scientists have confirmed that a significant percentage of the so called "Palestinian" Christians and Muslims have the Cohen gene, a gene that is unique to the Levites. Which makes perfect sense, because the Levites were very close to the temple and the land, and were less likely to leave the land, even if persecuted. They would find a way to remain close to Jerusalem, where their ancestors served God in the temple for centuries.

So many of the Christian and Muslim Palestinians, are just as likely, if not more likely, to be descendants of Abraham and Isaac, than a blue eyed, blonde haired Ashkanazi Jew from Poland or Russia. If people had the right to invade a country on the bases that their ancestors might have lived there thousands of years ago, we would have utter chaos. Everybody would be invading each other, "My great great great...etc grandparents might have lived here, so now your village and property is mine. Go to a reservation or refugee camp and shut-up, this is now my land. My grandpa thousands of years ago lived here...".

More..The land according to the Hebrew bible, belongs to God, not to the Jews or anybody else. The Jews only had a right to it, thousands of years ago, provided they kept Torah. If they were faithful to God, then they had a right to the land. God also warned them, that they could lose it all, if they rejected Him. Even more, if you claim that the secular state of gays parading in the streets "Israel" is a divinely endorsed project and the fulfillment of prophesy, I could just as well say that the fact Muslims have possessed the holiest place in Jerusalem for 1400 years, is likewise a miracle and a divine sign. The earthly Zion, doesn't have a synagogue or a church, but a mosque. The ones praying there aren't Jews or Christians, but Muslims. You know why? Because it doesn't matter. As Christians, our mount Zion is above in heaven, not down here on earth.

Carnal, fallen, ungodly "Israel", is not the Israel of God. The unbelieving Jews have been cut off from the vine, and the wild branches have been grafted in. The vine is Christ. So now, the only true Jews or Israel of God, are those who are connected to Christ/The Vine. That is the true Israel, as opposed to the synagogue of Satan that you blindly support.

I agree that Israeli's are no more descendants of Abraham than those you list, in fact practically everyone on Earth has some of Abraham's genes, but you've not read all my OP (or more likely forgot and thought I was an Israeli supporting Christian because of my last post, even though it said nothing about me supporting Israel) because although I stated;

"while I love Israel and the Israeli people, just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people."

You said: "as opposed to the synagogue of Satan that you blindly support."

The problem is you don't recognise the events surrounding Israel today as fulfilling prophesy and your misinterpretation of those prophesy's. At the end of the day only God can reveal all this to you. Blessings.

RealityJerk

I agree that Israeli's are no more descendants of Abraham than those you list, in fact practically everyone on Earth has some of Abraham's genes, but you've not read all my OP (or more likely forgot and thought I was an Israeli supporting Christian because of my last post, even though it said nothing about me supporting Israel) because although I stated;

"while I love Israel and the Israeli people, just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people."

You said: "as opposed to the synagogue of Satan that you blindly support."

The problem is you don't recognise the events surrounding Israel today as fulfilling prophesy and your misinterpretation of those prophesy's. At the end of the day only God can reveal all this to you. Blessings.

They're not all Israel, who claim to be. In Messiah there is no loner Jew or Gentile. The only true Israel of God that exists today are the members of Christ's body. The born again believers of every race and nation, not the unbelieving, unregenerate Jews. Perhaps you can pray for God to reveal that to you.

The verses that you cited from the Old Testament, when read in context, are referring to the Babylonian exile and the return of the Jews to the land, at that time. All it takes for someone to realize that is reading the verses in context. There's no need for a miracle or divine intervention, to understand the clear meaning of those verses. It just takes a little sincerity and the ability to read a verse in context.

BoyStan

I stand with the inspired word of Romans 9-11. Rightly dividing these chapters shows how the fullness of God's plan for the nation Israel was completed in the coming of Christ. Now there are Jews and Gentiles who are called to faith in Christ. Every single Jew and Gentile predestined for glory will be called.

WatchmanOnTheWall

They're not all Israel, who claim to be. In Messiah there is no loner Jew or Gentile. The only true Israel of God that exists today are the members of Christ's body. The born again believers of every race and nation, not the unbelieving, unregenerate Jews. Perhaps you can pray for God to reveal that to you.
yes I know that.

The verses that you cited from the Old Testament, when read in context, are referring to the Babylonian exile and the return of the Jews to the land, at that time. All it takes for someone to realize that is reading the verses in context. There's no need for a miracle or divine intervention, to understand the clear meaning of those verses. It just takes a little sincerity and the ability to read a verse in context.

This is what God does need to reveal to you as you can't understand the clear meaning of them. God bless.