I have a question

CherubRam

Is there any documented evidence of white people threatening to do violence, for a black person using the word "honky.?"

The word "honky" means Jack***. Honky is the sound a Jack*** makes.

Buzzword

Not that I've seen.

Of course, I have yet to hear a racial slur aimed at white people in general (as opposed to a sub-group like Italians) which conjures images of total disenfranchisement and lack of personhood.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never head of it ... though then again, the word honky does not dehumanize people in the same way the "N" word does.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Is there any documented evidence of white people threatening to do violence, for a black person using the word "honky.?"

The word "honky" means Jack***. Honky is the sound a Jack*** makes.

Ya callin' me a Jack***?! :Clete:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Never head of it ... though then again, the word honky does not dehumanize people in the same way the "N" word does.

663LSmORbCoku84SYxXw_Tigga_Please.gif

I've never heard such white liberal guilt nonsense in my life.

The word has been re-imagined as being 'dehumanizing' over others.
In reality, it and 'honky' are on the same exact tier of racial slurring.

This world has gone full retard :doh:

glorydaz

I call my Canada Geese, 'Honkies'.

They don't care.

I had a pure white kitten we named Honky back in the early 70's. I'm quite sure it was being used all the time for white folks back in the day. Probably Angela Davis and friends....they were all the rage.

glorydaz

Not that I've seen.

Of course, I have yet to hear a racial slur aimed at white people in general (as opposed to a sub-group like Italians) which conjures images of total disenfranchisement and lack of personhood.

What? Not even "crackers"?

CherubRam

A list of black racial riots since 1963. This list is not complete. No known white race riots during this period.
• Birmingham riot of 1963; Birmingham, Alabama - May
• Cambridge riot of 1963; Cambridge, Maryland - June
• Rochester 1964 race riot; Rochester, New York – July
• New York City 1964 riot; New York City – July
• Philadelphia 1964 race riot; Philadelphia – August
• Jersey City 1964 race riot, August 2–4, Jersey City, New Jersey
• Paterson 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Paterson, New Jersey
• Elizabeth 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Elizabeth, New Jersey
• Chicago 1964 race riot, Dixmoor riot, August 16–17, Chicago
• Watts riots; Los Angeles, California – August
• Hough Riots; Cleveland, Ohio – July
• Hunter's Point Riot; San Francisco
• Division Street Riots; Chicago – June
• 1967 Newark riots; Newark, New Jersey – July
• 1967 Plainfield riots; Plainfield, New Jersey – July
• 12th Street riot; Detroit, Michigan – July
• 1967 New York City riot; Harlem, New York City - July
• Cambridge riot of 1967; Cambridge, Maryland - July
• 1967 Rochester riot; Rochester, New York - July
• 1967 Pontiac riot; Pontiac, Michigan - July
• 1967 Toledo riot; Toledo, Ohio - July
• 1967 Flint riot; Flint, Michigan - July
• 1967 Grand Rapids riot; Grand Rapids, Michigan - July
• 1967 Houston riot; Houston, Texas - July
• 1967 Englewood riot; Englewood, New Jersey - July
• 1967 Tucson riot; Tucson, Arizona - July
• Milwaukee riot; Milwaukee, Wisconsin – July
• Minneapolis North Side Riots; Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota – August
• Orangeburg massacre; Orangeburg, South Carolina – February
• King assassination riots: 125 cities in April and May, in response to the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. including:
o Baltimore riot of 1968; Baltimore Maryland
o 1968 Washington, D.C. riots; Washington, D.C.
o 1968 New York City riot; New York City
o West Side Riots; Chicago
o 1968 Detroit riot; Detroit, Michigan
o Louisville riots of 1968; Louisville, Kentucky
o Hill District MLK riots; Pittsburgh, PA
o Summit, Illinois Race Riot at Argo High School, September 1968
• 1968 Democratic National Convention
• 1969 York Race Riot; York, Pennsylvania – July
• May 11th Augusta Race Riot; Augusta, Georgia – May
• Jackson State killings; Jackson, Mississippi – May
• Asbury Park Riot; Asbury Park, New Jersey – July
• Chicano Moratorium, an anti Vietnam War protest turned riot in East Los Angeles – August
• 1971: Chattanooga Riot, May 21–24, Chattanooga, Tennessee
• 1971: Camden Riots, August 20, Camden, New Jersey
• 1972: Escambia High School riots; Pensacola, Florida
• 1973: Santos Rodriguez riot, Dallas, Texas July 28, 1973
• 1974, 1988: Boston busing crisis
• 1977: New York City Blackout riot
• 1980: Miami Riot 1980 – following the acquittal of four Miami-Dade Police officers in the death of Arthur McDuffie. McDuffie, an African-American, died from injuries sustained at the hands of four white officers trying to arrest him after a high-speed chase.
• 1991: Crown Heights Riot – May – between African Americans and the area's large Hasidic Jewish community, over the accidental killing of a Guyanese immigrant child by an Orthodox Jewish motorist. In its wake, several Jews were seriously injured; one Orthodox Jewish man, Yankel Rosenbaum, was killed; and a non-Jewish man, allegedly mistaken by rioters for a Jew, was killed by a group of African-American men.
• 1991: Overtown, Miami – In the heavily Black section against Cuban Americans, like earlier riots there in 1982 and 1984.
• 1992: 1992 Los Angeles riots – April 29 to May 5 – a series of riots, lootings, arsons and civil disturbance that occurred in Los Angeles County, California in 1992, following the acquittal of police officers on trial regarding the assault of Rodney King.
• 1992: Harlem, Manhattan in New York City – July – involved Blacks and Puerto Ricans against the New York Police Department, around the time of the 1992 Democratic National Convention being held there.
• 1995: St. Petersburg, Florida riot of 1996, caused by protests against racial profiling and police brutality.
• 2001: 2001 Cincinnati Riots – April – in the African-American section of Over-the-Rhine.
• 2005: Toledo, Ohio – Neo-Nazis and white supremacists marched in North Park, a mostly African-American section of town.
• 2009: Oakland, CA – Riots following the BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant.
• 2014: 2014 Ferguson unrest – Riots following the Shooting of Michael Brown
• 2015: 2015 Baltimore riots - Riots following the death of Freddie Gray
• 2015: Ferguson unrest - Riots following the anniversary of the Shooting of Michael Brown

CherubRam

The N word is from Spanish meaning "dark or black." the word "niggardly" means to deal with someone in a dark way, such as being stingy. People are imagining vain things.

CherubRam

There is injustice done to whites everyday, but yet there is no rioting in the streets from them. What is the cultural difference for that?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is injustice done to whites everyday, but yet there is no rioting in the streets from them. What is the cultural difference for that?

Because they are the majority in USA. Oppressed are the minorities. Majority cannot be oppressed. this country is built on democracy.

But it seems entitlement is going too far and being abused in the USA, IMO.

When we insist on fair and justice, it will always be war because we always think we are right and they are wrong.

We are all basically selfish.

Jesus does not teach just and fair.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
call me "honky" and i'll laugh just as hard at you as i did at the inner city kids who would call me "ni66er" :chuckle:

CherubRam

call me "honky" and i'll laugh just as hard at you as i did at the inner city kids who would call me "ni66er" :chuckle:

Some people are more sensitive than others. What do you think the reason is for the rioting in the streets by the blacks?

CherubRam

Because they are the majority in USA. Oppressed are the minorities. Majority cannot be oppressed. this country is built on democracy.

But it seems entitlement is going too far and being abused in the USA, IMO.

When we insist on fair and justice, it will always be war because we always think we are right and they are wrong.

We are all basically selfish.

Jesus does not teach just and fair.

Blacks have more rights and privileges than white people do. Example: A person can get hired just because they are black.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Have you ever asked black Americans why they dehumanized other black Americans so much?

David Manning is being as harsh as he can be. His language is intentionally offensive.

Correct view of Bill O'Reilly

Last edited: