I, Democrat: Morally Challenged, Statistically Challenged, Too.

I posted the following in another thread, and thought it worth a thread of its own. It would be fascinating to see you liberals make an evidentiary case, an astronomical, statistically defying innocence case for the Clintons, explain away the exponentially huge number against any conceivable random coincidence. If I may suggest, I'd start with a much simpler case, work your way to Hillary. For instance, perhaps the case that Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez caught a bad rap, and what a waste of some equally fine Presidential material, albeit not corrupt, multi-millionaire Communists, against anybody outside the family having a pot to pee in, they neither homo, transgender or Muslim, granted these much maligned men, with like body count stigma, not the best examples of your 2016 Democrat. If such a polemic against statistical science seems lame, to even the liberal mind, perhaps you could attack it from the other end, that relativistic swamp you liberals are so fond of, how, despite dressing in the same style, Hillary Clinton hasn't piled up anything near a Mao body count. Yet.

You who know statistics know how probabilities of randomness run. The more events you have of a low probability happening within some given universe, set, the more astronomically impossible it is all those events happen, probability numbers increasing to gargantuan in a multiplicative fashion. In other words, under normal circumstances of life, one murder or weird accident in your vicinity is tragic, two a real run of bad fortune. Three, and the police start to think of exhuming bodies, etc. Just for example, if the probability were 1 in 50 of one strange death, the probability of three strange deaths would be 50x50x50, or 1 in 125,000. Whatever actual probability for each death, and obviously much less likely than 1 in 50, you can see, if you have 30 suspicious deaths, the number would get a tad high to say it's just random, coincidence? You think?

I recall being struck by one article sometime back where it was pointed out most people know nobody around them who has died in suspicious circumstances, much less even two. Statistically, a Clinton body count north of 30 makes it absolutely impossible it could be random chance. It's like saying you smashed your car into a telephone pole 30 times, due to a steering column failure, which would normally never happen to people. And it's also certain somebody making such claims it was the steering column (it would never get to 30 such accidents) is either in prison for insurance fraud or a mental institution. If people had any sense, the body count alone would disqualify a Clinton from being the dog catcher, that is, having any sort of critical interactions with animals, either, much less humans, that seem to drop like flies around them. Even if we considered the impossible, that all those bodies are the strangest coincidence in recorded history now or that ever shall be, this would still make a Clinton too dangerous for humans to be around, until science finds a way to reverse the curse.

Sort of a trashy website, but it has a good list of the bodies: http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/

Lastly, there is always the usual explanation available, "Don't believe your lying eyes. Move along. Nothing to see here."

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hell is a big lamb roast filled with those shepherded away from God.

Liberal ideology is just that- a path to patently defying God's will and what He desires of mankind. They embrace the things that God does not like, and that's all that needs to be stated, plain and simple- they rationalize defiance and indifference :AMR:

Hell is a big lamb roast filled with those shepherded away from God.

Liberal ideology is just that- a path to patently defying God's will and what He desires of mankind. They embrace the things that God does not like, and that's all that needs to be stated, plain and simple- they rationalize defiance and indifference :AMR:

Well said, the sort of observation this world seems starved of, and it really is that simple. The fact is, in terms of God, the world is a dichotomy. We serve one master, the Lord or the other guy. Given that Satan is the prince of this world system, we can't but accept that the blind, unregenerate world is going to follow off whatever cliff that Pied Piper leads them, blind leading the blind, no surprises on that front. But, to go one step further, what even a lot of the Christian community is negligent seeing is these people are working for Satan, have sold their vain souls for carnal gain, are in the employ of and are to do Satan's bidding. For instance, homo marriage is Satanic. Warring to steal oil or to profit from defense stocks is Satanic, they get their palms greased, he gets his destruction. I could go on for pages, ad nauseam. People with a public microphone without a proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ nor even dedicated to truth and obedience to God are, very simply, not Christian, rather friends of the perverted world system they pervert more, for gain, and they are the enemies of God. There is really no, "Oops! We turned the entire Middle East into a hellish cauldron." This bloody chaos is, rather, Satan at his finest.

These people are not merely smiling frauds, deceivers, rather are devils posing as angels of light, on that wide path to destruction, to the cheers of crowds headed the same way. It's a completely Christ-less culture, everything they do involving intrigues and entanglements with the world, of the carnal and temporary, not a scintilla of anything eternal. They may as well have horns and a pitchfork, and even some claiming Christ, anyway, somehow don't see this. It's just a three ring circus, headed for damnation, if you're up on prophecy. I don't know what's going on with some other people, but I'm not fooled, for a minute, by any of it. All the evil Godlessness is even so transparent as to be laughable, amateur, at best. I don't find them any good at their angel of light routine, don't see anything about them remotely to do with God. I therefore really wonder about people who can't see this, John 16:13. As to the bodies thing, there are many people who've been to war, with less corpes around them than the Clintons!

Danoh

Hillary and Trump are both dirty...

WLJ, we all know Hillary's long dark past; how's about one about Trump's long, financial dark past.

All the way back to his Tammany Hall days.

Didn't think so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
remember when he ate that kitten?

435a21a1ab2cf2771ed44b31cc938dd92f75be268da39f814b5aef68786f0ccf_1.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hillary and Trump are both dirty...

WLJ, we all know Hillary's long dark past; how's about one about Trump's long, financial dark past.

All the way back to his Tammany Hall days.

Didn't think so.

Point? Do you have one? I'll give you one, in this election one of two will end up as president but, only one of them is a felon that should never allowed to serve in government again. Now there is a point you can take to the polls with you...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted the following in another thread, and thought it worth a thread of its own. It would be fascinating to see you liberals make an evidentiary case, an astronomical, statistically defying innocence case for the Clintons, explain away the exponentially huge number against any conceivable random coincidence. If I may suggest, I'd start with a much simpler case, work your way to Hillary. For instance, perhaps the case that Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez caught a bad rap, and what a waste of some equally fine Presidential material, albeit not corrupt, multi-millionaire Communists, against anybody outside the family having a pot to pee in, they neither homo, transgender or Muslim, granted these much maligned men, with like body count stigma, not the best examples of your 2016 Democrat. If such a polemic against statistical science seems lame, to even the liberal mind, perhaps you could attack it from the other end, that relativistic swamp you liberals are so fond of, how, despite dressing in the same style, Hillary Clinton hasn't piled up anything near a Mao body count. Yet.

You who know statistics know how probabilities of randomness run. The more events you have of a low probability happening within some given universe, set, the more astronomically impossible it is all those events happen, probability numbers increasing to gargantuan in a multiplicative fashion. In other words, under normal circumstances of life, one murder or weird accident in your vicinity is tragic, two a real run of bad fortune. Three, and the police start to think of exhuming bodies, etc. Just for example, if the probability were 1 in 50 of one strange death, the probability of three strange deaths would be 50x50x50, or 1 in 125,000. Whatever actual probability for each death, and obviously much less likely than 1 in 50, you can see, if you have 30 suspicious deaths, the number would get a tad high to say it's just random, coincidence? You think?

I recall being struck by one article sometime back where it was pointed out most people know nobody around them who has died in suspicious circumstances, much less even two. Statistically, a Clinton body count north of 30 makes it absolutely impossible it could be random chance. It's like saying you smashed your car into a telephone pole 30 times, due to a steering column failure, which would normally never happen to people. And it's also certain somebody making such claims it was the steering column (it would never get to 30 such accidents) is either in prison for insurance fraud or a mental institution. If people had any sense, the body count alone would disqualify a Clinton from being the dog catcher, that is, having any sort of critical interactions with animals, either, much less humans, that seem to drop like flies around them. Even if we considered the impossible, that all those bodies are the strangest coincidence in recorded history now or that ever shall be, this would still make a Clinton too dangerous for humans to be around, until science finds a way to reverse the curse.

Sort of a trashy website, but it has a good list of the bodies: http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/

Lastly, there is always the usual explanation available, "Don't believe your lying eyes. Move along. Nothing to see here."

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Hellary is a murderer?

Point? Do you have one? I'll give you one, in this election one of two will end up as president but, only one of them is a felon that should never allowed to serve in government again. Now there is a point you can take to the polls with you...

Yes, that's the case. We know what Hillary is, what she stands for, and it's straight from the pit of hell. Obviously, she’s more of the likes of Obama, very likely more virulent, destructive, same antichrist liberalism on steroids, and, what we know of her they'd not like to get into the press that's leaked, she's very two-faced, contemptuous of millions of people and not mentally stable. As you point out, a proven perjurous felon who should be in prison, that alone disqualifying. Period. Hillary only gets a pass due to a lawless, corrupt administration protecting her, to where even the FBI is now perverted, but, yes, she's a criminal, and a dangerous one.

Whatever anybody theorizes about Trump, we know what Hillary is, that electing her is unconscionable. Whatever people conclude from there, what they do come time to vote, or not, I’m not telling anybody what to do, that is, vote for Trump, only that Hillary has that poison of asps on her lips, along with her fake smile at the wrong times and feigned laughter, symptomatic of how sociopaths fake emotion, this plain as day. But, also, if America has no conscience, so be it. I look to the Lord for my salvation, not any politician. God could, actually, be nailing the coffin shut on what has become a wicked people, therefore maybe we deserve leadership that matches our willing degradation and corporate rejection of the things of God. There may very well be no good candidate, could very well be a nuclear holocaust is in the cards, from either, but God’s will be done, then. But, again, we know the evil Hillary is and the evil she represents, as Mr. Trump, actually, well said, what a “nasty woman.”

Hellary is a murderer?

Look at the violent death that has surrounded the Clintons, again, in a statistical manner, then, as in the OP, somebody make the case it's a coincidence. There's being involved with the Clintons, and a long list of how that's meant violent death. Many policemen would tell you there are no coincidences. A borderline moron should be able to tell you, much less, over 30 "coincidences." There are mafia Dons with much shorter lists, and, somehow, people don't see their trail of bodies a coincidence. The facts speak loudly for themselves, the only issue whether a person is gullible, or not, blind or can see. And I'm saying the number is huge, beyond comprehension, against all that being simply random misfortune, that notion plain stupid in a most scientific sense. This long list of people is dead, under suspcious circumstances, and they are inextricably linked with the Clintons, often with clear motive why the Clintons may have wanted them dead, silenced.

Liberals be like

CXYibxQUkAA0WvQ.jpg

What's amazing is how the liberal can moralize over anything, as if not to mention the Clinton soap opera that's been a saga, people who derive whatever they call morality and subscribe to from some gutter, with their hands out to stuff their pockets with filthy lucre and sucking Satan's kneecaps every available anti-Christian opportunity. It's like some serial killer saying, "Can you believe that parent spanked their child!" Like psychos fake emotion, they fake morality, too, because it tickles peoples' ears. It's all lip service. They have no true moral compass.

Just consider one thing, folks, all the incessant lying, and this verse:

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Get that plain, simple and straight. There's a group with judgment you can trust to do the right thing? I don't know about you, but I sure have confidence in people destined for the lake of fire. With that, In the grandest tradition of Looney Tunes, "That's all, folks!"

MrDante

Look at the violent death that has surrounded the Clintons, again, in a statistical manner, then, as in the OP, somebody make the case it's a coincidence. There's being involved with the Clintons, and a long list of how that's meant violent death. Many policemen would tell you there are no coincidences. A borderline moron should be able to tell you, much less, over 30 "coincidences." There are mafia Dons with much shorter lists, and, somehow, people don't see their trail of bodies a coincidence. The facts speak loudly for themselves, the only issue whether a person is gullible, or not, blind or can see. And I'm saying the number is huge, beyond comprehension, against all that being simply random misfortune, that notion plain stupid in a most scientific sense. This long list of people is dead, under suspcious circumstances, and they are inextricably linked with the Clintons, often with clear motive why the Clintons may have wanted them dead, silenced.

Is there any actual evidence that the Clintons were involved in any of your "suspicious circumstances" deaths?

Is there any actual evidence that the Clintons were involved in any of your "suspicious circumstances" deaths?

Look at the list in the link. It's not my suspicious circumstances. I haven't written any of the many articles, over many years, about Clinton corruption. There's also a video with other information in the link. While we're at it, a number of witnesses to a whole gambit of Clinton corruption lived long enough to tell about it. There are articles involving all sorts of evil, going back decades now. Of all who've testified to their misdeeds, I suppose you'd use the old lawyer argument the whole lineup of witnesses are liars? And on what basis? The word of compulsive liars like the Clintons? There are a lot of stark facts and circumstances they have no explanation for, but for such a shyster lawyer type, fabricated defense like assassinating the witnesses, their character, or for real!

By the way, turns out Bill Clinton was caught behaving in the White House just as he did in Arkansas, according to many witnesses whose veracity the Clintons tried to assassinate, he in denial of Arkansas and what many witnesses reported to be a veritable revolving door, trailer trash orgy of the Clintons, Bill busted and impeached for being a liar about the very same type of behavior as President, if you may recall. There’s a lot more about the Arkansas orgy than philandering also, such as drug abuse, drug running, official corruption and, yes, suspicious deaths.

Research the mountain of evidence yourself, if this is what you're really interested in. You can Google, right? Also, I am pointing out what cannot be an anomaly, statistically. Nobody has an army of bodies falling around them without any causal connection. As stated by way of example, nobody has chronic steering column problems such that they run their car into telephone poles over 30 times. But look at the list. Some of the suspicious background is mentioned, which I know I didn’t make up and is stuff that’s come in from multiple sources.

Or, if your real point is you’re just taken in by the old angel of light routine, and one very poorly executed by way of Hillary’s psychotic feigned smiles and stilted, manufactured emotions, that these things just can’t be, because you’re taken in by a terrible, grade B actress to any cognizant observer of traits of the mentally ill, then it’s pointless responding to you. The suspicious circumstances and eyewitness accounts have been out there for decades, so where have you been that you aren’t aware of an encyclopedia of evil circumstances and hard facts surrounding the Clintons? Or is your point just don’t believe your lying eyes as a Hillary shill, because, again, the suspicious circumstances are in the OP’s link you apparently haven’t bothered with, even calling them my suspicious circumstances, which is deceptive, as if I invented a scintilla of any of what’s out there. What’s that? The shoot the messenger routine?

MrDante

Look at the list in the link. It's not my suspicious circumstances. I haven't written any of the many articles, over many years, about Clinton corruption. There's also a video with other information in the link. While we're at it, a number of witnesses to a whole gambit of Clinton corruption lived long enough to tell about it. There are articles involving all sorts of evil, going back decades now. Of all who've testified to their misdeeds, I suppose you'd use the old lawyer argument the whole lineup of witnesses are liars? And on what basis? The word of compulsive liars like the Clintons? There are a lot of stark facts and circumstances they have no explanation for, but for such a shyster lawyer type, fabricated defense like assassinating the witnesses, their character, or for real!

By the way, turns out Bill Clinton was caught behaving in the White House just as he did in Arkansas, according to many witnesses whose veracity the Clintons tried to assassinate, he in denial of Arkansas and what many witnesses reported to be a veritable revolving door, trailer trash orgy of the Clintons, Bill busted and impeached for being a liar about the very same type of behavior as President, if you may recall. There’s a lot more about the Arkansas orgy than philandering also, such as drug abuse, drug running, official corruption and, yes, suspicious deaths.

Research the mountain of evidence yourself, if this is what you're really interested in. You can Google, right? Also, I am pointing out what cannot be an anomaly, statistically. Nobody has an army of bodies falling around them without any causal connection. As stated by way of example, nobody has chronic steering column problems such that they run their car into telephone poles over 30 times. But look at the list. Some of the suspicious background is mentioned, which I know I didn’t make up and is stuff that’s come in from multiple sources.

Or, if your real point is you’re just taken in by the old angel of light routine, and one very poorly executed by way of Hillary’s psychotic feigned smiles and stilted, manufactured emotions, that these things just can’t be, because you’re taken in by a terrible, grade B actress to any cognizant observer of traits of the mentally ill, then it’s pointless responding to you. The suspicious circumstances and eyewitness accounts have been out there for decades, so where have you been that you aren’t aware of an encyclopedia of evil circumstances and hard facts surrounding the Clintons? Or is your point just don’t believe your lying eyes as a Hillary shill, because, again, the suspicious circumstances are in the OP’s link you apparently haven’t bothered with, even calling them my suspicious circumstances, which is deceptive, as if I invented a scintilla of any of what’s out there. What’s that? The shoot the messenger routine?

So there is no actual evidence that the Clintons were involved in any of these "suspicious circumstances" deaths.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
. As you point out, a proven perjurous felon who should be in prison, that alone disqualifying. Period. Hillary only gets a pass due to a lawless, corrupt administration protecting her, to where even the FBI is now perverted, but, yes, she's a criminal, and a dangerous one.

As the Wikileaks emails keep flowing into the public domain, we can now see clearly that Obama knew about her server, and if she is implicated he goes down too. It is obvious now why the justice dept. & the FBI are in collusion covering for her, because they are running interference for BHO from being implicated in this massive coverup. This entire affair makes the watergate coverup look like nonsense in comparison but, democrats don't care because they are lawless themselves.