I Am The Spirit of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

theophilus

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1 NASB

“I and the Father are one.” 31 The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” John 10:30-33 NASB

“Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” 36 He answered and said, “And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” 37 Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you.” 38 And he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshiped Him.” John 9:35-38 NASB

“For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.” Colossians 2:9 NASB

“Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.'” John 8:58 NASB

“And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14 NASB

“Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28 NASB

Jesus IS God.

:thumb:

God's Truth

John
Chapter 21
25 And there are also many other things
which Jesus did,
the which, if they should be written every one,
I suppose that even the world itself could not
contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Everything might not have been written down, but what is written is not to be contradicted.

God knew exactly what would be in the Holy Bible, and that is what He wanted to be in the Holy Bible.

God's Truth

I am the Spirit of God

in the body of Christ.

We are to become like Christ. We do not become Christ ourselves.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

The difference between Christ and us? The difference is that Jesus Christ is God the Father come in the flesh...Jesus is God the Father invisible made visible. We are to be CONFORMED to His image.

God's Truth

I do not have to work on it
it just comes to me naturally.

After all I get it from my Father.

If God is your Father you will have the same
traits and instincts as God.

We do not replace Christ. We become LIKE Christ, Christ who IS the Father come in the flesh.

Word

BANNED
Banned

Word

BANNED
Banned
We do not replace Christ. We become LIKE Christ, Christ who IS the Father come in the flesh.

I became perfect like God my Father
as Christ said of me.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Again, you do not become the Christ, you are to be conformed to Christ's image.

I never stated I became the Christ.
I did however say that Jesus the Christ gave to me
His 12 legions of angels.
If you do not like it or believe otherwise...
then go take the matter up with Him.

Word

BANNED
Banned
And while you're at it
ask Him why He also gave to me
His power and authority and sent me
to represent Him here on earth?

truthjourney

And while you're at it
ask Him why He also gave to me
His power and authority and sent me
to represent Him here on earth?
I have known some narcissists but you really take the cake. You have grossly exaggerated feelings of:
*self worth
*identity
*entitlement
*knowledge
*power

Religious delusions of grandeur.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never stated I became the Christ.
I did, however, say that Jesus the Christ gave to me
His 12 legions of angels.
If you do not like it or believe otherwise...
then go take the matter up with Him.

Well, it looks as if nobody believes you? So, where do ya go from here? If I might make a suggestion? There are copious amounts of places in the Universe that, you if you're obliged, you might consider visiting? The attitudes somewhere out there may be a little more sympathetic to your style of preaching? No promises, though, okay?

God's Truth

I was born into the family of God by birth.
My Father is God the Spirit.
If you say that Jesus is your God,
then my brother is your God!

Jesus is my brother.
His God is my God.
My God is His God.
His Father is my Father.
My Father is His Father.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is Christ, who is God, come as a Son.

I was born into the family of God by birth.
My Father is God the Spirit.
If you say that Jesus is your God,
then my brother is your God!

Jesus is my brother.
His God is my God.
My God is His God.
His Father is my Father.
My Father is His Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.