Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you think Paul doubted he would be resurrected? You equate that with salvation? You might want to rethink that.

Acts 24:15KJV
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.​

You need to do a little study on the difference between a prize and a gift, and then come back with a teachable spirit. (A schoolmaster serves peanut butter and jellie sandwiches in "school", doesn't he?)

Does it look like Paul had any doubt as to whether he was saved or not? Please stop looking for LOSS in every verse and look at the scriptures as a whole. :nono:

2 Tim. 1:9KJV
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,​

IMJ and B57 ought to study together?

glorydaz

Not a single, sinful, corrupted, and fallen son of Adam, believes . . .

Yes, He does.

Hey, welcome back, Nang. :wave:

Of course God does not believe for us, and we were all sinful fallen sons of Adam before we turned to God and believed the Gospel. The Gospel, Nang, you keep forgetting about the Gospel and why it is preached. There is POWER in the Word of God, and the Gospel is the POWER of God unto salvation. "How shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?" You will never find a verse in the Bible that says God believes for us. :sigh:

Romans 10:13-14KJV
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Acts 20:20-21KJV
And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house, Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Of course God does not believe for us, and we were all sinful fallen sons of Adam before we turned to God and believed the Gospel. The Gospel, Nang, you keep forgetting about the Gospel and why it is preached. There is POWER in the Word of God, and the Gospel is the POWER of God unto salvation. "How shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?" You will never find a verse in the Bible that says God believes for us. :sigh:

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house, Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

aww, man :(

i wanted that post

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

God has commanded us to preach to (witness to) every creature and pray for their salvation. We are not to be governed by what God has planned (which is secret to us), but by what God has commanded.

God has ordained to use means to accomplish His purpose (Romans 10:14-15). He does not save people apart from the use of means. Gospel preaching is one of the means that God has ordained to bring the elect to faith in Christ. Since we do not know who the elect are, we must preach to and pray for all.

The primary purpose for witnessing the gospel is that we might glorify God in our obedience and faithfulness to Him.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
flashlight_definition_funny_t_shirts_and_more_card-p137354371797639106envwi_400.jpg

He saves those who believe....He doesn't believe for us.

Regeneration Precede Faith
Imagine being in a room that is completely dark. You can't even see your hand in front of your face. You stumble around the room, banging into walls and tripping over furniture. You have no idea where the light switch is or if there is even one in the room at all. You're trapped in total darkness.

Suddenly...*CLICK*...someone flips on the light switch and you can see.

Now, it's true that you were able to see immediately when the lights came on. But which came first, your ability to see or the flipping of the light switch?

The Arminian battery in your flashlight won't work for long.

musterion

Of course He saves the Elects. The Elects do believe. But God knew that a long time ago.

So God looked forward in time to see all who would believe the Gospel when faced with it, and elected them on that basis?

That would make Man's Free Will Choice the sovereign power in salvation, to which God merely responds.

musterion

Originally Posted by Nang
Not a single, sinful, corrupted, and fallen son of Adam, believes . . .

Why, then, does God hold the reprobates He'll cast into the Lake specifically responsible for their unbelief?

Oh yeah...right. The lying idol god of Calvinism who cannot be trusted in ANYTHING either he or his lying messiah says.

Oh no, I've done it now...a brutish male slapping around a poor, weak, defenseless lady Nang. I denounce myself. Someone report me before I testosterone again!

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So God looked forward in time to see all who would believe the Gospel when faced with it, and elected them on that basis?

That would make Man's Free Will Choice the sovereign power in salvation, to which God merely responds.

God didn't need to look forward in time cause He already knew.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You had a certain amount of faith to believe your
Laptop would power up this morning! What did
that feel like?

The Spirit made me power it up cause God put the laptop on my lap. Why else would I have my laptop on my lap? You put God somewhere else so you can have the freewill all by yourself. You'll know what God is if you pay more attention to the present that is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.