Huge UFO news!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
According to John Ratcliffe, the former Director of National Intelligence, U.S. intelligence analysts have “high confidence” that foreign adversaries – such as China or Russia – are not behind the most extraordinary UFO sightings. In a stark summation of the government’s assessment of the phenomenon, Ratcliffe stated that some UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have and, frankly, that we are not capable of defending against.”

After reading the classified version of the government’s recent UFO report, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) echoed Ratcliffe’s comments, ruling out highly advanced Chinese or Russian aircraft as likely explanations for the mysterious objects. In an interview about the military’s UFO encounters, Romney referred to “technology which is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand.”

But sightings of unknown craft exhibiting highly advanced technology are not a recent phenomenon. Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA, said that objects “operating under intelligent control” displayed extraordinary technology in the decades after World War II.

I simply do not believe it.

Such things cannot stay hidden. The fact that they're all blurry video and / or seen way out in the middle of nowhere just tells me that it isn't wise to trust any of it. When something happens in a public place where there's undeniable evidence of like, clear video, lots of eye witnesses in a normal public place then I'll believe it. Until then, all this has every ear mark of a hoax.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I simply do not believe it.

Such things cannot stay hidden. The fact that they're all blurry video and / or seen way out in the middle of nowhere just tells me that it isn't wise to trust any of it. When something happens in a public place where there's undeniable evidence of like, clear video, lots of eye witnesses in a normal public place then I'll believe it. Until then, all this has every ear mark of a hoax.
The undeniable evidence has been kept top secret. Luis Elizondo has said that there is video of UFOs 50 feet away from our military jets, but you and I may never see it.

When something happens in a public place where there's undeniable evidence of like, clear video, lots of eye witnesses in a normal public place then I'll believe it. Until then, all this has every ear mark of a hoax.
Suit yourself, but why do you suppose the government is perpetrating a UFO hoax on the public?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The undeniable evidence has been kept top secret.
Yeah, sure! Of course it has! ;)

Luis Elizondo has said that there is video of UFOs 50 feet away from our military jets, but you and I may never see it.
When I see it, then I'll believe it, not before and even then only if it is compelling.

Don't you find it odd that it's only people who can go places and do things that normal people cannot do that these UFO's appear for? If these things are real why haven't you or I seen one? Why hasn't anyone you or I know seen one? What hasn't anyone that knows anyone that you know seen one? I mean, there's supposedly only six degrees of separation between any two people on the planet and far less than that in America and yet you haven't seen one, no one you know has seen one and no one known by any of the people you know has ever seen one. In fact, none of those people probably even claim to have seen one and we know for sure that the number of people who claim to have seen a UFO far out number of people who have actually seen something that they can't explain and only a small subset of those have actually seen something extraterrestrial if any at all.

When one shows up over a town where hundreds or thousands of people see it and all tell a similar story about what they saw and there's good video shot on television cameras and a couple dozen separate iPhones, then the plausibility factor will go way up. Until then, I'm firmly in the group that thinks all of this has the believably of Scientology and Flat Earth "science".

Suit yourself, but why do you suppose the government is perpetrating a UFO hoax on the public?
There isn't any telling why. There are lots of possibilities. It could be as mundane as some people just like to tell big stories or it could be government disinformation to cover up something else they don't want you to know about or perhaps its something as block buster as demonically inspired deception related to the end times.

Personally, I think it's just people telling the biggest fish story they can conjure up. There is, after all, a sucker born every minute. Maybe it's more than that and maybe it isn't but that's just the whole point. If you can't tell whether the super-fantastic its real, it probably isn't.

Clete

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If these things are real why haven't you or I seen one?
I saw one. It was the Saturday night of September 23, 1995, at around 11:00. My attention was drawn to the faint glow of a moving object at cloud level in the sky almost directly above me. I looked up to see a huge craft, totally silent, relative size 1.5X the size of the moon. The shape of the craft was an arched midsection with a pod on either side. It glowed with a bluish-white light. Against the backdrop of the black sky, it was just barely bright enough to be visible, but as it traveled east, it moved into a portion of sky that became increasingly hazy. The increasing haze around the object reflected the light the object was emitting, making it seem to get brighter. At first, all I could see was the bottom of the craft, but as it continued traveling I could see the back wall as well. It was massive. This lasted until the UFO flew into a dense cloud where I lost sight of it.

Impossible to mistake that for something conventional or prosaic.

marke

I saw one. It was the Saturday night of September 23, 1995, at around 11:00. My attention was drawn to the faint glow of a moving object at cloud level in the sky almost directly above me. I looked up to see a huge craft, totally silent, relative size 1.5X the size of the moon. The shape of the craft was an arched midsection with a pod on either side. It glowed with a bluish-white light. Against the backdrop of the black sky, it was just barely bright enough to be visible, but as it traveled east, it moved into a portion of sky that became increasingly hazy. The increasing haze around the object reflected the light the object was emitting, making it seem to get brighter. At first, all I could see was the bottom of the craft, but as it continued traveling I could see the back wall as well. It was massive. This lasted until the UFO flew into a dense cloud where I lost sight of it.

Maybe it was Crick's spaceship returning to earth. I hope not. I especially hope it is not the spaceship carrying angry aliens to earth to eat us for destroying the earth with global warming, as was suggested by researchers from Penn State and NASA.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2011/aug/18/aliens-destroy-humanity-protect-civilisations - Aliens may eat us for causing global warming

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.4462.pdf - Aliens may eat us scientific paper.
"A core concern is that ETI will learn of our presence and quickly travel to Earth to eat or enslave
us." (P. 18.)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

I do not believe one single syllable of it.

marke

Leftists and assorted modernists never found the God particle they so diligently sought to find and now they are wanting to look for evidence of alien life in outer space. If they would just look for and find a saving relationship with Jesus their interest in foolishness would end.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, "unidentified" by whom?
Unidentified by you.
I'm sure the top US military brass is well aware of these craft because it's our technology in our crafts.
It's nothing more than a baseless assertion on your part to say that all UFOs are "our technology." The "top US military brass" are telling us that UFOs aren't ours. They have said that explicitly.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Unidentified by you.

It's nothing more than a baseless assertion on your part to say that all UFOs are "our technology." The "top US military brass" are telling us that UFOs aren't ours. They have said that explicitly.
And the top US military brass used to always say UFOs were things like weather balloons or swamp gas. You have to beleive them. After all, they were "top US military brass."

It's nothing more than a baseless assertion on your part to say that all UFOs are "our technology."

LOL! OMG is this retarded crackhead for real? It's nothing more than a baseless assertion on your part @Jefferson to say that all UFOs are "our technology," but apparently it is not baseless assertion to say that UFOs are little men from outer space!

Oh Lord I am laughing too hard. What a maroon

860fdd9f7597928c39b25cda70d4e52c3973ab8b95bf723c4fbfd36e5d7e43c4_1.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL! OMG is this retarded crackhead for real? It's nothing more than a baseless assertion on your part @Jefferson to say that all UFOs are "our technology," but apparently it is not baseless assertion to say that UFOs are little men from outer space!
I didn't say "UFOs are little men from outer space," so you're the lying doofus here. The fact is, we don't know for certain what they are or who is controlling them.