Huge UFO news!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't buy into the narrative that there are aliens.
You don't have to. But narratives don't change reality. IF they exist, they exist. If they don't, they don't.

IF they do exist and are visiting here now, they could get away with doing any evil they want and due to their superior technology, we are powerless to stop them. I don't quite see that happening though.

Right Divider

Body part
You don't have to.
Thanks for your generous permission.
But narratives don't change reality.
Duh.
IF they exist, they exist. If they don't, they don't.
Double-duh.
IF they do exist and are visiting here now, they could get away with doing any evil they want and due to their superior technology, we are powerless to stop them.
Why would you think that they exist?
I don't quite see that happening though.
How wonderful. 🍑

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You don't have to. But narratives don't change reality. IF they exist, they exist. If they don't, they don't.

IF they do exist and are visiting here now, they could get away with doing any evil they want and due to their superior technology, we are powerless to stop them. I don't quite see that happening though.
Do you accept the possibility that if they exist they could be Nephilim?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@Jefferson But we can't just stop and assume that the UFO's are piloted by Nephilim. The fact is that we simply don't know, and they could just as possibly be "the host of the Lord" referred to in Joshua 5:13-15. Or it could be any number of other possibilities.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
@Jefferson But we can't just stop and assume that the UFO's are piloted by Nephilim. The fact is that we simply don't know, and they could just as possibly be "the host of the Lord" referred to in Joshua 5:13-15. Or it could be any number of other possibilities.
Can you think of a more effective lie for the Antichrist to explain away the Rapture than a mass alien abduction?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Can you think of a more effective lie for the Antichrist to explain away the Rapture than a mass alien abduction?
Are you suggesting that these sightings could be angels prepping for the Rapture? Perhaps...

"After the Gold Rush" by Neil Young

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun.
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones.

All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.

Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home.

Last edited: