How many TOL Trump supporters are married men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ok doser-no
Patrick jane-no
Crucible-no
Grosnick Marowbe-no
Nick M.-yes

I'll speculate that for every married male Trump supporter that there are at least 3-4 that aren't (hence Trump being the candidate of the misogynists).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go ahead and admit it ACW, you hate everybody.

Now Grossie, behave, or I'll have to share you long drawn out love letter to me from Part 4 in my WHMBR! thread. I could just feel the hatred ooooozing our of your pores.

Back to this thread: I'd like to know about TOL men who are married and why they'd vote for a degenerate like Donald Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now Grossie, behave, or I'll have to share you long drawn out love letter to me from Part 4 in my WHMBR! thread. I could just feel the hatred ooooozing our of your pores.

Back to this thread: I'd like to know about TOL men who are married and why they'd vote for a degenerate like Donald Trump.

:baby:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Never mind the millions of women who support Trump, which completely nulls aCW's retarded correlation :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're married?

i.e not married.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Do you share your hatred of women with your wife, or do you keep it a secret?

do you beat your children after you molest them or do you tuck them in? **

Note how it doesn't take much for Trump lemmings to mimic their supposed leader.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
What does she think about Donald Trump?

beats me - haven't talked to her for months

**acw is a pedophile:

Speaking of "beat", is that the one you used to beat up?

I want to thank you and Grosnick Marowbe for stopping by. Hopefully we have some males who are married and are Trump supporters who still have their mental facilities about them and they can explain why they're voting for the sexual degenerate Donald Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm going to change that original number from for every married male Trump supporter there are 3-4 who aren't to for every married male Trump supporter there are 9-10 who aren't.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If your husband constantly needs to appeal to women and perpetuate feminist bias when all else fails, you have a wife

:rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
hillary supports pedophiles

Hillary Clinton Brags About Getting A Pedophile Off The Hook

not surprising that a pedophile would support Hillary

Thanks for stopping by. Since you're not a married man, this thread doesn't apply to you (besides, the Librarian probably just told you that your allotted internet time is up and to please allow the next patron to use the computer).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If your husband constantly needs to appeal to women and perpetuate feminist bias when all else fails, you have a wife

:rotfl:

Would you care to share if you've ever been married and talk about the relationship with your wife?

Both my wife and I are followers of Christ, who respect each other immensely. She would no more support a misanderer for President than I would support a misogynist.

Status
Not open for further replies.