How Jesus Justified Ungodly Sinners and Reconciled the World Unto God

God's Truth

Pate, it is not me who hates Paul, as you falsely claim, it is you who hates Paul, for you make Paul as one who goes against the scriptures.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate, it is not me who hates Paul, as you falsely claim, it is you who hates Paul, for you make Paul as one who goes against the scriptures.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

There is the righteousness of man and then there is the righteousness of God.

You probably can do the righteousness of man pretty good. But when it comes to the righteousness of God you fail something terrible, Romans 10:3.

God's Truth

There is the righteousness of man and then there is the righteousness of God.

You probably can do the righteousness of man pretty good. But when it comes to the righteousness of God you fail something terrible, Romans 10:3.

That scripture is an explanation of the JEWS and the ceremonial works they used to have to do to make themselves righteous before God---they would not except the NEW way to righteousness---they wanted to keep doing it themselves instead of relying on Jesus' blood doing it by faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture is an explanation of the JEWS and the ceremonial works they used to have to do to make themselves righteous before God---they would not except the NEW way to righteousness---they wanted to keep doing it themselves instead of relying on Jesus' blood doing it by faith.

There is only one righteousness and that is the righteousness of Christ. You don't have it because you miss the mark, Romans 3:23-27.

God's Truth

There is only one righteousness and that is the righteousness of Christ. You don't have it because you miss the mark, Romans 3:23-27.

I have the righteousness of Christ because I admitted I was a sinner, and then I confessed and repented of my sins. I have faith that Jesus' blood washed away my sins.

Robert Pate

Banned
I have the righteousness of Christ because I admitted I was a sinner, and then I confessed and repented of my sins. I have faith that Jesus' blood washed away my sins.

In the judgment the only thing that will be accepted is the righteousness of Christ.

God must see you "In Christ" His life, His death, His resurrection must be to your account, or you will disappear in a puff of smoke.

God's Truth

In the judgment the only thing that will be accepted is the righteousness of Christ.

God must see you "In Christ" His life, His death, His resurrection must be to your account, or you will disappear in a puff of smoke.

Anyone wanting to be saved must admit they are a sinner, confess their sins, and repent of them. They must believe that Jesus' blood washed away their sins.

If you do not obey Jesus, you do not have the Spirit and life.

Robert Pate

Banned
Anyone wanting to be saved must admit they are a sinner, confess their sins, and repent of them. They must believe that Jesus' blood washed away their sins.

If you do not obey Jesus, you do not have the Spirit and life.

If you don't have the righteousness of Christ to your account when you enter into the judgment, poof, gone in a puff of smoke.

Robert Pate

Banned
What is ignorance? Two people fighting over which obeyed God the least.

You are under the law and you will be judged by the law.

You seem to think that you have become good enough. Just like the Pharisees.

You can never become good enough because you are a sinner, the worst kind of a sinner.

God's Truth

You are under the law and you will be judged by the law.

Just as Paul says, I am under Christ's law.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

You seem to think that you have become good enough. Just like the Pharisees.

The Pharisees did not admit to being sinners. Jesus never would have saved me if I did not admit to being a sinner.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Did you read that? See, you are the one like the Pharisees, for you preach we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved, just like the Pharisees, for they did not repent and be baptized.

You can never become good enough because you are a sinner, the worst kind of a sinner.

We have to admit we are sinners and repent of those sins. Repenting of sins means to stop doing those sins, and it must be proven.

Paul taught the same thing John the baptizer taught---

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

John the baptizer---

Luke 3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Robert Pate

Banned
Just as Paul says, I am under Christ's law.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

The Pharisees did not admit to being sinners. Jesus never would have saved me if I did not admit to being a sinner.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Did you read that? See, you are the one like the Pharisees, for you preach we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved, just like the Pharisees, for they did not repent and be baptized.

We have to admit we are sinners and repent of those sins. Repenting of sins means to stop doing those sins, and it must be proven.

Paul taught the same thing John the baptizer taught---

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

John the baptizer---

Luke 3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

We never stop being sinners. The Holy Spirt does not make you holy. If anything the Holy Spirit will make you aware of the fact that you are a sinner, Romans 7:7.

God's Truth

We never stop being sinners.

Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.

God's Truth

The Holy Spirt does not make you holy. If anything the Holy Spirit will make you aware of the fact that you are a sinner, Romans 7:7.

I just proved to you with many scriptures that we are called Holy people.

You said the Holy Spirit does not make us holy. Who do you think made us holy?!

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

God's Truth

Pate, if you are not holy, then Jesus is ashamed to call you a brother.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate, if you are not holy, then Jesus is ashamed to call you a brother.

God sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
I just proved to you with many scriptures that we are called Holy people.

You said the Holy Spirit does not make us holy. Who do you think made us holy?!

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Spiritually we are perfect and complete in Christ.

Physically we are sinners.