How do you feel about Knight being banned?

How do you feel about Knight being banned?

• I think its great! It's about time.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • I guess he deserved it.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I wish he hadn't been banned.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Without Knight I will probably leave TOL.

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Shimei, you should be my campaign manager. Do a good job and get me elected and I'll appoint you head TOL bouncer.

:think: Suddenly I kinda like dumbocracy.

Go Poly!!!!!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:think: I honestly don't know how to vote on this.......after all, I can't say that I am glad of it, or that he deserved it because Knight was banned for my posts.
....by the same token though, if he was not banned, sooner or later I would have been judged for my posts and banned myself.......I know he will return so, I have no intention of leaving.....:allsmile: I'm so confused

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to just take a wild guess here.....

Knight is the absolute undisputed ruler of this board. He has unlimited administrative ability.

It's not that far out to assume that Knight has numerous "identities" on here (in fact, I know for a fact that he does from past experience). Could it be that one of Knight's identities banned Knight for some kind of performance?

I will admit, I myself was banned at the time, and did not follow the issue closely. So if I am mistaken I apologize.

Just know this; Knight's all-seeing eye is always upon us, even if Knight as we know him is banned.

The Edge

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:

Knight is the absolute undisputed ruler of this board. He has unlimited administrative ability.

It's not that far out to assume that Knight has numerous "identities" on here (in fact, I know for a fact that he does from past experience). Could it be that one of Knight's identities banned Knight for some kind of performance?

You know, I never really thought about this but you might really be on to something. Maybe you're really not so dumb after all. :up:

The Edge said:
Just know this; Knight's all-seeing eye is always upon us.

Nah!! If that were true then I would have to reconsider even being a member here. I think you're just paranoid.

Although.... if what you said were true and he pulled off this whole "Knight being banned" thing himself I guess it does make me wonder just how much he really does know about all of us. :think:

:noid:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
You know, I never really thought about this but you might really be on to something. Maybe you're really not so dumb after all. :up:

wow....thanks Poly for your attempt at a compliment.
:jawdrop:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:

Well done, Jessica Fletcher.

Just know this; Knight's all-seeing eye is always upon us, even if Knight as we know him is banned.
Everyone at TOL is really Knight, except for you. ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
bigbang123 said:
i thought the ban was just for a few days - when will knight be allowed back?

I think Webmaster already unbanned him. I just think Knight's too ticked about the whole thing to come back. Who knows? We'll see.

I personally think he just needs to get over it and move on.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
bigbang123 said:
i thought the ban was just for a few days - when will knight be allowed back?
Knight's already back you dodo's. ;)
I've conversed with him several times. He's already threatened to reban me, just 2 days ago.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
I think Webmaster already unbanned him. I just think Knight's too ticked about the whole thing to come back. Who knows? We'll see.

I personally think he just needs to get over it and move on.
:doh: