How do we make the world a better place?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This day is Sheni, the second day of the week, beginning with evening and night. It is the eighth month, the seventeenth day.

What can be done in the world to make it a better place?

I hear of the evil that is being perpetrated on a constant basis. Sometimes I do not know what happened. Other times I hear reports apparently of what happened. To live life without these occurrences would be good, but if something is happening or something or some things have happened, what are we to do about it or about that? A person is only a witness of what he has seen and heard. Then how do we help others recover and how do we prevent things like this from occurring?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peaceful world will not happen until Jesus is in charge.
Shalom.

Do you mean when He returns somehow or before then when He is in charge of our individual lives and is He reigning now? When He returns there will have still been evil people, but will He reign on this earth or bring all His people, believers, to heaven? I am an ex-dispensationalist, so things to think about.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you mean when He returns somehow or before then when He is in charge of our individual lives and is He reigning now? When He returns there will have still been evil people, but will He reign on this earth or bring all His people, believers, to heaven? I am an ex-dispensationalist, so things to think about.

Shalom.

Jacob

If there is still evil people when He is in charge, Christianity is meaningless.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This day is Sheni, the second day of the week, beginning with evening and night. It is the eighth month, the seventeenth day.

What can be done in the world to make it a better place?

I hear of the evil that is being perpetrated on a constant basis. Sometimes I do not know what happened. Other times I hear reports apparently of what happened. To live life without these occurrences would be good, but if something is happening or something or some things have happened, what are we to do about it or about that? A person is only a witness of what he has seen and heard. Then how do we help others recover and how do we prevent things like this from occurring?

Shalom.

Jacob
Proverbs 21:15 (KJV)?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If there is still evil people when He is in charge, Christianity is meaningless.
Shalom.

I am not a Christian. I am a Jew. When Jesus rules (I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation) do you believe that He rules, reigns, over (even) the wicked?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not a Christian. I am a Jew. When Jesus rules (I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation) do you believe that He rules, reigns, over (even) the wicked?

Shalom.

Jacob

Wicked will not be in God's kingdom.

didn't you say you have been studying the Bible. You don't know about God's kingdom?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are thinking.

Shalom.

Jacob
Identify wrongdoers, and penalize them appropriately.
Don't penalize innocent people.
Especially don't penalize innocent people who also do good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Wicked will not be in God's kingdom.

didn't you say you have been studying the Bible. You don't know about God's kingdom?
Shalom.

The wicked are not in God's Kingdom and the wicked are not a part of God's Kingdom. Do you believe that God's Kingdom came in Jesus Christ, before Jesus, or after Jesus? Do you believe that it is yet to come? Do you believe that when Jesus rules and reigns there are no wicked people or that the wicked are not a part of His, God's, Kingdom? Is it possible for God's Kingdom to be on the earth and the wicked outside of it? Or, is God's Kingdom in heaven? We pray that it would be on earth as it is in heaven, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Is this about His will or His Kingdom and His will?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Identify wrongdoers, and penalize them appropriately.
Don't penalize innocent people.
Especially don't penalize innocent people who also do good.
Shalom.

Is it penalizing innocent people to identify wrongdoers such that the innocent learn of their wrong? Would it make sense to not point out wrongdoers to innocent people?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Is it possible for God's Kingdom to be on the earth and the wicked outside of it?
The Church is the kingdom of God on earth in seed form. Those who believe the Gospel are the Church, the Body of Christ, and all those who reject the Gospel are outside.
We pray that it would be on earth as it is in heaven, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Is this about His will or His Kingdom and His will?
Good question.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Is it penalizing innocent people to identify wrongdoers such that the innocent learn of their wrong? Would it make sense to not point out wrongdoers to innocent people?

Shalom.

Jacob
Wrongdoers are guilty of wrongdoing, not those who work justice.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Church is the kingdom of God on earth in seed form. Those who believe the Gospel are the Church, the Body of Christ, and all those who reject the Gospel are outside.
Good question.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by in seed form. I believe that there is such a thing as God's Kingdom or God's Kingdom on earth. Otherwise it is all yet to come. Can you help with this any?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by in seed form. I believe that there is such a thing as God's Kingdom or God's Kingdom on earth. Otherwise it is all yet to come. Can you help with this any?

Shalom.

Jacob
The seed grows into the tree. It is not the tree yet, but it will become the tree.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The seed grows into the tree. It is not the tree yet, but it will become the tree.
Shalom.

Is the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven near, at hand, or in our midst? I do not want to add something that is not true to something that is true.

Shalom.

Jacob