Hooray For Pedophilia!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Reduxx shared a video produced by a Dutch sexual education “charity” that might just trip your triggers, as it did mine. It doesn’t promote pedophilia per se, but it dramatically normalizes the discussion of explicit sexual topics with children and also suggests that adults rubbing and kissing children can be pleasurable.

The context is “sex education,” but in many instances within the video, the line between sexual activity and normal adult/child affection is blurred to the point of nonexistence. It’s difficult to distinguish how adults talking to children like this from obvious grooming.

ok doser

A whole thread about how the left is more interested in attacking Trump than addressing pedophilia:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
A whole thread about how the left is more interested in attacking Trump than addressing pedophilia:

Make that 2 threads:

The Groomer Party

Old Hat

Young people will flock to the service because “they’re concerned about privacy, and skeptical about anything that seems to lecture or talk down to them or sounds like parents,
Yeah, that's just what the world needs is more replacement of parents in children's lives.

This oughta really fast-track society in the direction it's already headed.

More destruction of the family.

ok doser

A STRANGE HILL TO DIE ON

I confess I didn’t see this one coming: the Democratic Party has made forcing young women and girls to dress and undress in front of strange naked men a cornerstone of its political platform. Apparently Democrats are not allowed to dissent from this orthodoxy; at least, I haven’t noticed any who have done so.
It is, as I say, a weird hill to die on.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
View attachment 7708

If that's what "society" allows, then we as Christians should let their self-destruction happen, while trying to rescue as many innocents as possible.

We want no part in that sort of society.

"In the world, but not of the world."

Our goal as Christians at this point in the collapse of society, in my opinion, should be about survival. Survival so that, once the embers of the world's burning have gone out, we have the manpower to rebuild society with a focus on God.

Right Divider

Body part
If that's what "society" allows, then we as Christians should let their self-destruction happen, while trying to rescue as many innocents as possible.

We want no part in that sort of society.

"In the world, but not of the world."

Our goal as Christians at this point in the collapse of society, in my opinion, should be about survival. Survival so that, once the embers of the world's burning have gone out, we have the manpower to rebuild society with a focus on God.
While I mostly agree with you, I think that the end of this mess and the fix is when Christ returns to kick the crooks out and setup His kingdom.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
While I mostly agree with you, I think that the end of this mess and the fix is when Christ returns to kick the crooks out and setup His kingdom.

Definitely a possibility, and surely the most likely outcome, but as an Open Theist, I'd like to think that it's possible, however unlikely, for Christ to return to a Christian-dominant society.